Tabu Toypro
review by Meg at theSexCarnival.com

Oh, Gigi.  Isn’t she just pretty? 

And can I just take a minute to gush about the packaging?  That’s right, the packaging.  Because the Gigi comes in a long, sleek black box in a satiny black pouch and oh yeah, it comes with a power adapter because it’s rechargeable and in case you were wondering, that is just awesome.

(Honestly, I just cannot imagine buying any toys in the future that aren’t rechargeable.)

So aside from looks, the Gigi has a lot going for her. It’s made of smooth silicone and the handle fits oh so nicely into my hand.  The tip has a flat surface which makes for great feelings when inserted and pushed up against my g-spot, but also makes for some great clitoral stimulation because that flat surface feels really awesome when pressed right down over my clit.

And the vibrations?  Wow.  First of all, there are many (many, many) combinations.  The speeds go from barely there to holy shit (in my personal opinion) in quite a lot of steps and there are five different types of vibrations - a continuous one, three pulsing ones in different durations (the middle one of those feels especially awesome when pressed against my clit because the pulses are about the speed I most like being fucked, by the way) and one that vibrates in these nice, little “waves”.  The vibrations are super quiet, though be warned - there is a bit of a high-pitched sound just there in the background and while it was easy enough for me to ignore it after I got over my initial thoughts of “WTF?”, it still brings my cats running every now and then.

Gigi is definitely a a luxury sex toy and a little pricier than your standard vibrator.  But, if you can swing the cost, I totally think every girl needs her own Gigi.

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Interested
I agree - the gigi is worth every penny! Plus the recharger actually works well. I don't find it to be too noisy.
Quote 0 0
I tried to order this on Thursday, but alas, they were sold out. When will Tabu's stock replenish on this?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Tigger wrote:

I tried to order this on Thursday, but alas, they were sold out. When will Tabu's stock replenish on this?

Tigger -

The Petal Pink(LL0770) never went out of stock and the Deep Rose is back!

Thanks!
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
I got the petal pink gigi today!!!! I am so excited.
Quote 0 0
sexy_clara
I really like the design and the color of GiGi, it's very attractive.
Quote 0 0
I GOT IT! So all the hype around the GiGi led me to believe that this thing was the second coming. Uhm...yah. believe the hype. I've been using toys for the last decade and this is the first toy that ever made me ejaculate. Anyway, first off, the packaging rocks. It is obviously well-made and stylish looking, almost trendy. It's soft and shiny and it looks kinda edible! Nice buzz, I lubed this puppy up and went to town on my clit right away. Score!
Drawbacks: It has a control pad built right into where you hold the thing so in the heat of the moment you can accidentally change the vibration patterns by accident, which was not cool. NOT COOL. This was quickly remedied by having the Mr. hold it for me..ahhh much better. I usually get off from clit stimulation so I pleasured myself with my fingers while he got to work. That weird, swollen-looking tip it's got? Yah, that's there for a reason girls. In retrospect, I have come to 2 conclusions. I was not having gspot orgasms before because I was using a STRAIGHT vibe. The curved thing is where its at. Also, it really helps when someone else is doing the work so I can focus but that's just me.
Back to the story, the vibration patterns are very nice, lots of power, got things buzzing pretty quickly. When I got him to speed up the tempo and get a nice plunging action going I'm told I began to make "strange" noises. Lots of gnashing of teeth and tossing of the hair. Then I felt the telltale peeing sensation that I've been reading about for freaking ever so I beared down and went with it. Boy, that is a strange feeling. Your body will try like hell to resist it and you just have to let go. That's when the deluge came. The orgasm itself was more like a whole body thing, unlike a clitoral climax which is more localised. Very strong. Kinda emotional. More liquid than I expected and with more force than I could possibly imagine. Just like they say, it is clear and has no smell! My poor guy mentioned later that he would wear goggles next time because I nailed him in the face. He was cool about it though and calls himself "magic hands." Yah, whatever Honey. (BTW-This also underscored the need to lay down a towel before you do this type of thing.) SO, parting thoughts on the GiGI: Well-built, powerful, really nice shaping. Charges fast. Doesnt look like a penis if that sort of thing freaks you out. Very strange shape that may put off a beginner but I give it a thumbs up. Enjoy! Yes! Yes!
Quote 0 0
Cool! I've never been able to get my G spot off but think there might be something to what you said about somebody else doing the work though. Maybe I just have short arms but I find it hard to penetrate myself and go fast enough without my wrist hurting. I think if my guy held the toy it might work better. Plus I could play with my clit. Anyway, good review!
Quote 0 0
ill have what shes having where the FUCK do I buy this thing?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
TingTingGirl wrote:

ill have what shes having where the FUCK do I buy this thing?

right here m'lady: http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/SearchResults.asp?searchfield=all&pagenumber=1&searchphrase=lelo
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
human_fighter
This thing is amazing! When I first bought this thing for my GF I was lucky to be in a store where they had demos of everything! and when i picked this up and turned it on I immediately was like SOLED! The vibrations are very powerful and pronounced and feel more like a really fast finger than a vibration... interestingly enough when I gave it to her she used it in her hand to  vibrate my cock and wow it was amazing I swear that was the best hand job ever esp when she used it on my perenium, and on the root of my cock which is reached by digging into the ball sac... wow its our new fave play toy.
Quote 0 0