My girlfriend and I have a great relationship and we are very attracted to each other. The problem is, that she does get aroused but never fully to the point of orgasm. I can get her very close with oral and somewhat close if I use my fingers during sex. She's had orgasms before, but only from self masturbation with her own fingers. She never complains about it but it bothers me because I want her to be satisfied completely. Is there a sex toy or a cream or a pill that I can use to get her there faster? Thanks
Quote 0 0
Well, in my opinnion the first mistake men make is assuming that a woman's lack of orgasm is a medical "problem" that needs to get "fixed" with a cream or a pill. You're on the right track with trying oral and fingers but maybe you just haven't found the right way to stimulate her yet. Some women are like a complicated instrument you have to learn to play! Try to get her to give you feedback when you go down on her, "more of this?" "less of this?" type thing so you can better judge what will get her off. Patience is key. I had an old girlfriend that took hours to come. I'd be licking the alphabet over and over and by the time she'd climax I'd have lockjaw..worth it though. And take it from an old guy who knows-vibrators will save you alot of time and effort so use them.
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
A thing that worked the best for alot of girls whether they admit to liking it from the back or not is get her on her hands and knees from behind and rub her clit while hitting her g-spot! That's usually an intense orgasm
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
ok so if you get her a vibrator what are you supposed to do with it???
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Bart wrote:

ok so if you get her a vibrator what are you supposed to do with it???

Ahhh Bart -

You'll figure it out once you turn it on. It vibrates, it feels good wherever you put it!

Try everything! If you go with a smaller bullet vibrator you can use that to tickle her clit and other external parts.

You can go with a standard hard plastic vibrator that can be inserted. Or if she may prefer something softer and more realistic.

You can incorporate it during sex or use it as foreplay, but I'm sure she'll help guide you as to where she likes it best.

Have fun and be safe!

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
got my wife something called a pocket rocket years ago and she loves it.
Quote 0 0
the_end
pocket rockets are one of the greatest invetions of all time.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
CoolVet45 wrote:

My girlfriend and I have a great relationship and we are very attracted to each other. The problem is, that she does get aroused but never fully to the point of orgasm. I can get her very close with oral and somewhat close if I use my fingers during sex. She's had orgasms before, but only from self masturbation with her own fingers. She never complains about it but it bothers me because I want her to be satisfied completely. Is there a sex toy or a cream or a pill that I can use to get her there faster? Thanks

Just because she is not having an orgasm does not mean she isn't completely satisfied. That said, bravo that you want to help her get there. I wouldn't recommend any cream, most of them are shams. As for pills, I don't know if you mean for you or her but , either way I'd suggest a toy. How about a nice little bullet either of you can use during sex?
Quote 0 0