Lacyelizabeth13
Okay so I have a little problem.....but not really a problem just a need. I have been in a 3some before with my best friend and my boyfriend. My best friend moved to Florida and (I live in Tennessee) I no longer talk to her anymore. Well she made me realize that I love girls, I love pussy, I love eatting it, I love making out with girls, there boobs just everything about girls, I love!! They smell better then men and there more understanding too. So I think I am bi because I love my boyfriend, and I love cock too. So how can I get into another threesome with another girl and my boyfriend or how can I just meet a girl that can be my girlfriend??!! I have even told some friends of mine that I like girls and I have even lost friends over it, so I'm scared to tell anyone else. Thanks for reading.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Before you go looking for a female to lavish your attentions on, you should make sure it's okay with yuor boyfriend.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Lacy -

No need to try and label it. Just do what makes YOU happy. Make sure you are open in communication and honest with your partners. Most of all - stay safe while you play. (Dental dams, condoms)

There are myriads of understanding people out there who will be comfortable in a "flexible" relationship. Just remember - society in general may frown upon your actions but don't let anyone make you feel like you don't deserve to be happy.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Lacyelizabeth13
if my boyfriend cared about me wanting to fuck a girl then he wouldnt be my boyfriend thank yall for the advice yall are so sweet
Quote 0 0
If you live in a rural area I'd reckon adult friend finder could be your new best friend.
Quote 0 0