TabuToys Moderator
Celebrity lesbians..come out, come out wherever you are! In a world where even Jodie Foster's lips are still sealed you wonder if Hollywood will ever unlock that closet door. Who do YOU think is secretly queer, and who do you WISH was a flag-waving vagitarian?
Quote 0 0
Michele Rodriguez loves the kitty and could also kick my skinny ass. Oh God! What am I doing in here?
Quote 0 0
Janet Jackson? (I think.)
Quote 0 0
Sara Gilbert who played Darlene is now a mom with her lesbian partner. I loved her on Roseanne!
Quote 0 0
Oh SHIT! I remember seeing Kristy McNichol in "Little Darlings" and wanting to BE HER. Naturally we all thought she was getting it on with Matt Dillon in real life and then I heard she got married to a woman in the 80's. I guess it should have always been obvious but I was so innocent back then.......
Quote 0 0
I heard a rumor that Drew Barrymore is bisexual. It might just be gossip but I guess it wouldn't surprise me.
Quote 0 0
Supposedly bi: Lindsay Lohan, not that I care to fuel her celebrity..

Actress I pray is a Lesbo: Salma Hayek
Quote 0 0
What do you want to bet that Lindsay will pull an Anne Heche on Samantha Ronson and refer to her as a "phase"..
Quote 0 0
SexPistol
Drew Barrymore
Quote 0 0
Oprah and Gail. Yes I said it! As Khia says "somethin in the milk aint clean!!!"
Quote 0 0
Michelle Rodriguez and the girl from Bloodrayne were together for a while.
Quote 0 0
ambies
I think that jessica alba would be a hot lesbian
ambies***
Quote 0 0
Queen Latifa.
Quote 0 0
Sarah mclachlan once mentioned having some fun with a "cute little brunette in a broom closet" in Details magazine. She might have been joking, but I like to think she wasn't.
Quote 0 0