I get a lot of crushes, it’s true I’m kind of mimbo and I can’t help it. It’s not that I am a dog or a player. No, not at all, I am now and have always been a lover of women…many…many…women. I don’t mean to say that I’ve managed to hook up with all of my crushes. I am just saying that I have a bit of a transient heart, more of a day-tripper on an emotional level.
But every once in a rare while I meet a girl who makes my heart, and my head dance, and even more rarely but more importantly I meet a girl who grabs my head, my heart and yes, my… umm…passion? (How does one say “cock” poetically?)Well I just so happen to have recently met one such woman, possibly THE “one”. And you know what; it doesn’t scare me so much, as it makes me smile at the possibility of having found an equal, a best friend and lover. And yes, the sex is great. She’s fun and adventurous, there’s a comfort and lack of self-consciousness between us that makes sexual satisfaction a thing of ease, you know?
And that’s why I’ve come here and written this all out. You see I want to get her something special… it’s kind of silly perhaps, but she’s never owned a sex toy and in an odd act of commitment to her I want to get her, her very first vibrator. But not just any Vibrator, I want to get her the Tiffany’s 8 carat Princess cut invisibly set Platinum band of vibrators. I know there are a lot of great articles on here, and I am taking all of that advice into account, but I was curious to hear what “the people” had to say.
Quote 0 0
"Mimbo?" Like a male version of a bimbo? How cute are you! Anyway, if you want to get her something just for her that you would use on her alone I would suggest a rabbit. The Japanese ones like the Thumbelina are higher quality and don't break. If you don't care about vibration so much you could get her a pyrex (glass) toy too. They are sooo pretty. When I want to get my g-spot off that's what I reach for! Happy hunting!
Quote 0 0
That’s so sweet. I loved your story, it’s so cool that you’re gonna get her, her first vibrator. I wish my boyfriend felt that way about me, but to be fair he wasn’t as much of a gigolo as you seem like. I met him at work, he asked me out one night when we were both getting off our shifts.
Anyway. I have had a bunch of vibrators over the years and I have always liked the bullets the best, plus they are always kind of pretty. The one I use is a shiny silver and has a chord attached to the remote. I use it when my boyfriend is inside me. I don’t know if it makes a difference for him but I know it helps me get-off. I know a lot of girls can’t orgasm from just sex like me, so if she’s like me then a clit vibe might be perfect.
I hope that helped. She is a lucky girl to have such a romantic and fun guy to play with.
Quote 0 0
My dear sweet, eager and lovestruck man, I commend you for your sweet intentions! I read the last two replies and though I do like a good bullet I must agree that the Rabbit really is a fantastic toy, both as a wonderful clit stimulator, and for insertion. A good quality rabbit really can be the only vibrator she’ll ever need. Some women, myself for instance, prefer penetration with a soft vibrator and digital stimulation, or oral from my partner.
If money is no object, I have a few suggestions for you to pick from:
The Silicone Snow Bunny is beautiful with spinning gold beads, and a quality product as well. The ladies at Tabu recommend the Beyond 2000 QX6 highly, though I don't have any personal experience with it. (I'll take their word for it.)  Lastly, as Snowbunny pointed out, Vibratex is a fabulous brand. The Japanese Butterfly is one of my favorites. Regardless of what you pick, do wrap it very nicely in a box as if it truly is a nice piece of jewelry. It's all in the presentation!  When the time comes to try it out, make sure the vibe is lubricated well. Then, use the vibe with her, and let her use the vibe on her own for a bit and see what she likes, or dislikes about it.

Good luck Charmer.
Quote 0 0
Dude, get her a RABBIT. The Rabbit is like the Rolls Royce of the Vibrator world.
Quote 0 0
Just out of curiosity , since everyone is always talking about rabbits in here, what is the very best rabbit to buy? In your opinion? I am not very familiar with sex toys and am thinking about "taking matters into my own hands." Some help?
Quote 0 0
Okay this makes me think that there must be like a way to have your vibrator customized? Know what I’m sayin people! I mean c’mon, i paid some place in the mall to customize my blackberry with rhine stones and a really cute monogram charm and i know that you can have your iPod laser engraved if you want right, so why shouldn’t we be able to have our battery operated boy friends dressed up too? 
Quote 0 0