P Gell
I am not sure where to put this, but when I saw it, I had to share it with all of you.

Some very scary plastic surgery results.

Is this what these people wanted?

http://theberry.com/2010/04/22/stop-plastic-surgery-abuse-27-photos/

I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
P Gell: I think we're always striving for perfection. Some of it is undoubtedly well intentioned but they resulted in hideous changes. A friend of mine's wife wasn't quite five feet tall and she looked like a Playboy centerfold in a bikini but after carrying eight pound twins to full term her body was ruined. She had multiple reconstructive surgeries for about two years. She had a breast reduction, they restructured her abdominal muscles and even had to make her a new navel. The surgeon said he took off enough tissue to make a year's supply of footballs for the  NFL.The tightened up the love tunnel and then she made her husband get a vasectomy. Now she looks as good as ever. They're not all horror stories.

About ten years ago I was going bald and I had three hair transplants. They turned out so good I'm now one of the poster men for the surgeon who did it. One guy I know went on the cheap to another outfit and they did plugs that turned out so bad they look like doll hair and now he's so self conscious he wears a hat. Where do you draw the line. HHH
Quote 0 0
Sweet Baby Jesus, the horror. And so often you see women taking this barbie ideal to the barbaric outer limits you really have to wonder (as a culture) what we are doing to young women in this country. "My lips are the size of couch cushions. Do you love me now?"

Thanks for the link, P Gell.
Quote 0 0
That is some kind of menntal illness. I cannot even comprehend why these women (and men) would want to wreck their faces like this. And they look proud of it too!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
I saw Maria Shriver on TV the other day. Good heavens, what did this woman have done to her face? Her eyes are not even even......

I would like some Botox, years of migraine have left me with a furrowed brow, so I look like I am in a bad mood all the time. Doc said he would send me to someone who does it for migraine treatment, but my insurance won't cover it. But, I've had more than half dozen medical surgeries (abdominal, GYNE and Uro-genital, not facial or upper body) to save my life and I really hate surgery. I could never do it myself.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0