TabuToys Moderator
Most people love celebrities but some love them..biblically. If you've had a close encounter with a star share it here.
Quote 0 0
According to a friend of mine who met him back in the X-Files days David Duchovney has a great, big you-know-what.
Quote 0 0
Kid Rock can be quite sweet despite what you see on the videos and he will do what ever it takes to satisfy you! I may be married now but I have my memories!!
Quote 0 0
This is not exactly celebrity sex but years ago one of my friends hooked up with the red headed Mom from married with children. He said she was seriously hotter in person.
Quote 0 0
All I can say is Benzino is freaky as hell and I've heard other girls say the same. The man is down for anything.
Quote 0 0
groupies aint clean.
Quote 0 0
Lixx36
Like alot of lesbians I had a crush on ALL the Go Gos in the 80s. A few years ago I completely hit on Belinda Carlisle at a reunion show. She was very sweet and absolutely flawless in person.
“Some women can't say the word lesbian... even when their mouth is full of one.”
Quote 0 0
Are you people fucking serious? You need a professional to slut it up in here. I've been with Layne Stanley who was adorable when he wasn't completely fucked up. Glenn Danzig, and unfortunately Chino Moreno but I won't even get into that.
Quote 0 0
viXXXette wrote:

Are you people fucking serious? You need a professional to slut it up in here. I've been with Layne Stanley who was adorable when he wasn't completely fucked up. Glenn Danzig, and unfortunately Chino Moreno but I won't even get into that.

Ooooh girl, you done did it! Now you have to tell us the dirt.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
More me wrote:

According to a friend of mine who met him back in the X-Files days David Duchovney has a great, big you-know-what.

Hah! He just admitted himself into therapy for his "sex addiction"!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Rhino
This just in - David Duchovney checks out of "rehab" after doctor determines he is a MAN.
Quote 0 0
viXXXette wrote:

Well yes, now you've piqued my curiosity. Let's hear some details from the pro!
Quote 0 0
Quote 0 0
Glenn, I love you but please..Put the cake down. Do it for us.
Quote 0 0
Pitbull. I don't say no more cause I don't wanna get cut!
Quote 0 0