ED2210
Hey all,

Want to by a strap on but I dont want a thong one, so considering these, has anyone boughten them?? Are they comfortable? Are they loose? (I'm a size 7, was thinking of getting the small so they would be tight and secure) Are they easy to use? Any other comments let me know please.

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
I've had experience with this one. Yah, the small? is like a size 0. I'm small but it was tight. It is cool but it is built for a little tiny person
Quote 0 0
Clairebear
The shorts were a bit too small for me but I really like the pink dildo that's sold with it. I use it in my stormy leather harness now.
Quote 0 0
Oh but they look so cute!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey Ting Ting Girl -

The Grrl Shorts are really secure and very cute. They do run super small, so what we've done is labeled the Medium as Small on our webpage and labeled the Large as Medium. Also - just so you're aware - they do not come with the Bubblegum dildo. That is sold separately.

Also - check out the sexy Bikini Harness. It comes with a 5.25" silicone dong which can actually be removed if you'd like to go with a different dong in the future. And the straps are fully adjustable.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0