macnroy
To some of you hand jobs might be very junior high but my husband likes when I give him one every once in a while.  and I was just wondering is there a wrong way or a right way?
Love like you have never loved before.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
As far as I'm concerned, there is no right or wrong way...as long as it doesnt hurt and he enjoys it. Why not ask him what feels good...get him to show you.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
    In my files from EXTREMETUBE on the internet there's an interesting video clip of a gal giving a guy a hand job. It's called, "Mrs. Watson and her milking table." It's short and sweet, about three to four minutes, and it just goes to show that if you rub his trouser snake long enough it's going to spit and undoubtedly he's going to enjoy it. Talk about a treat for him.
    As far as technique is concerned, well lubricated hands, if you're not wearing surgical gloves, are a must but like in anal sex you can't have too much lube. You don't want to chafe him and raise callouses on his pull toy, although that might be fun trying. Personally, I don't think saliva is enough and I like my honey to get a good grip on me.
    What ever you do, don't forget the balls. They're attached and they need a lot of attention. Personally I don't think Mrs. Watson gives enough attention to 'the boys' in the video clip but it still works.
    Start by Massaging the whole groin area from the inside of the thighs and then work up to the toys. You can vary the speed and pressure,( grip), to his liking. A slow steady stroke with a snug grip is good if he's already rock hard. If he's not there yet you might want to be a little more gentle. Once you've got him going you can speed it up as you sense him getting ready to cum. I think you'll find it really interesting to see how hard he ejaculates especially if it's his first of the day. Just make sure you point that thing away or you might get hit.
Try it. He's bound to like it and you'll likely get a kick out of what you can do to him with just your hands and a bottle of lube. Give him a day after Valentine's day gift he didn't expect. Hank 
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
I like to give mine a hand job. He actually requests it sometimes and I agree ask what he wants when you do it. You can keep it simple or make it lots of fun.  Licking, sucking biting on nipples or licking or sucking his balls can add a lil something extra when you do it.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
xxxliger
Not strange for me... My BF also enjoys hand jobs )))
Quote 0 0
doyen
Hand jobs are good, but blowjobs are better! 
Quote 0 0
Ohbaby
I like to start by running my fingers lightly along the inside of his thighs at first, not touching anything else.  This is slightly teasing, but it starts building the anticipation.  Then I rub the balls lightly in a circular motion with just the pads of my fingers.  Then I cup them and squeeze gently.  By this time the penis is begging for attention, so I take it into my hand and squeeze lightly at the base.  I like to rub the penis on my face and across my lips, so he'll think about a blow job, even if this is only a hand job.  I like the feel of the velvety smooth skin with the heat from the blood flowing through the penis on my cheek.  I also like to let my hair fall onto his thighs as another sensation.  Then I wrap my fingers around the penis, and move my hand on it.  The best way to gauge how much pressure and how fast, is to vary these things and watch his face.  If your lucky he isn't shy and will tell you what he wants.  If we are in private I will angle the penis so that he comes on my breasts when the time comes.
Ooohhh!
Quote 0 0
studley
During foreplay we will stroke/finger each other.  Being in contact with each other is a great form of feedback. The more enthused one is, the more the other gets turned on.  If I start stroking her slit/clit she will start to stroke me and get more aggressive the hotter she gets. Eventually I can't help but go down on her and get her really wet while she continues to stroke me. She will alternate between regular stroking to rubbing her thumb across the tip.
Quote 0 0
ireallywanttoknow
my wife tells me that she truly loves giving me a handjob because she loves to grab a hold of my cock.  She enjoys the way it feels in her hands.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Lots of people have commented on hand job techniques with some great advice! But no one talks much about the ending. Guys don't seem to usually want you to continue to go at the fastest rate of speed as they are coming, so tell us guys - how do you like it to end? Ease off and let you take over the last few strokes? Continue at the same rate of speed until you're completely done? Slow it down at the end? It seems you're all a little different. Do tell!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
The closer I get to cumming, the faster and harder I want Dreamer to stroke me. And the harder and faster she goes, the more intense it is for me.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
ireallywanttoknow
My wife changes up all the time.  I can honestly say I have never received a better hand job from anyone.  Somedays she will let me almost get to the point of cumming and then stop so I don't teasing me over and over again until finally when she decides to make me cum.  Other times she makes me cum real fast.  I think shes funny because she seems to truly enjoy aiming it to my face.  I have to laugh because I will sometimes get an eye full.
Quote 0 0