Cashmere7
To Fellow Friends at Tabu: I am Cashmere7. I have just recently re-entered the world of sex and dating after a long and tormenting hiatus (the tormenting part refers to not having sex and the current tormenting issue now is dating---what a nightmare!  :). I have uncovered deep deep passions I put away some time ago, and found them to be strong and overpowering at times. I have now come to, what I hope, is just a bump in the road to fulfilling myself and the needs I put away years ago. I hope to meet people here, learn from topics and posts and to get on with my life!!!
I have many, many questions. I have found interesting and disturbing information on-line in regards to fulfilling my desires, needs and wants. I have ran into some creepy people, and some downright plain criminals in "reaching out" on certain sites trying to find a "partner".  Needless to say, I have had some interesting experiences, and feel like most of them are what has caused this "bump in the road". I desperately want to get back with learning to love my pussy again .
Cashmere7
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Welcome Cashmere7 ! We want you to fall in love with your pussy again too, but not at the cost of your happiness. We have a great community of people in our forum that can hopefully help give you the insight to find sexual satisfaction with yourself first. Then worry about sharing it with someone else later
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
naughtyeliot
I second what Tabu Toypro said.

Ask away and we'll do our best to help you.

Oh, and welcome! :-)
Quote 0 0