steveporter09
Has this ever happened to anyone, getting caught in the middle of hot sex at an office party??

http://www.youtube.com/user/chlamjam
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Looks so, so set up.  I've never heard of an office party that starts by dropping confetti into an empty stockroom and then everyone parades in...marching band and all.

But back to your question - Nope! Hasn't happened to me!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Doesn't that come under the heading of "use your head." I was taught, "Don't shit where you eat." In today's sue happy society I'm sure your boss wouldn't approve. I know where I once worked a husband showed up at our Christmas party, unannounced, and found his wife in the bosses office being plowed by one of the salesmen. They had to replace a lot of the furniture and a glass door and both the wife and the salesman were fired. And that was long before sexual harassment  became what it is today. Hank
Quote 0 0
sammynova
my mate used to work at the wacky warehouse and decided as he was all alone with his GF whilst setting up in the morning he would go for some nookie in the ball pit (its discusting i know but it happens). not realising that the clocks had gone forward, quite a few customers came into the pub and saw his lilly white ass bobbing out of the coloured balls (ahem). His p45 arrived promptly lol

DO NOT SHIT (OR FUCK) WHERE YOU EAT
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
Ewww. In the ball pit? I used to play with those as a kid. When I have children, I'm not letting them anywhere near them. (Many don't exist anymore. Too many weird fucks putting needles in the pits.)
Quote 0 0
sammynova
and fucking in em....i cant see the appeal of having sex in one, not if you work there and seen some kid hurl up his dinner in the pit.. MAJOR TURN OFF
Quote 0 0