PrincessKLS
Other than me? Like I can't use too big of toys or it just doesn't fit, that's how tight I am over it.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Yes and no. No to the internal ones because of their physical size but there are some vibrating teenie weenies we've bought through the years intended for anal play that you might be able to comfortably fit in there and enjoy. Knowing her inventory, "Pro" could probably give you the best advice on that. "Pro" you're up.

As far as clitoral stimulation I would thing that there are a lot of vibrators and buzzers that would do the job for you. Again I would refer to her knowledge or some of the other ladies in the Forum. HHH
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Absolutely! Check out one of our favorite bloggers, Naughty Eliot (aka Kristi). Here's a link to her new blogspace: http://nektca.com/ There's a link on her page to her old blog as well. She's funny, ridiculously sweet and her writings are a good read.  
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Thanks Hank, I'll just point you over to one of my favorite "teenie weenies" with a punch. The Grrl Toys Delicate Delight. It will be back in stock soon, I promise. I love the clever positioning of the micro vibrators and it can be used all kinds of ways.

Also, the Power Breeze Wisteria is a great choice if you need a powerful yet slim toy.

Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
Tabu Toypro wrote:

Thanks Hank, I'll just point you over to one of my favorite "teenie weenies" with a punch. The Grrl Toys Delicate Delight. It will be back in stock soon, I promise. I love the clever positioning of the micro vibrators and it can be used all kinds of ways.

Also, the Power Breeze Wisteria is a great choice if you need a powerful yet slim toy.

Thanks I just bought that one.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Perfect! Do check out Kristi's blog too. She might have a fresh perspective you can relate to, Princess.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Princess KLS: After you've used it a few times please do a write up about how you liked it and why. There are likely to be similar questions from others not related to the Forum  who we come in contact with in our daily lives. Your opinion just might help convince our Forum members one way or another as well. Hank
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Em & Lo have a new blogger, who is doing a blog called "The Virgin Diaries" about the "sexual exploits" of a technical virgin. I think she blogged that she uses sex toys, and although from my POV, this particular blogger isn't going to teach me anything, it might be an interesting read.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Sonia
Hi,
I'm the new user in this forum and i hope I'll get lot of good things to watch and enjoy.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Princess: We're waiting. I'm sure there are a number of ladies who would like to know the results of your experience before they get brave enough to follow you. HHH
Quote 0 0
djurk0wic
Of course that i have heard of virgin who used sex toys. My friend Nada, used some toy to satisfie herself, long time ago she isnt a virgin anymore.. she used a small vibrator... heheh
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
Sorry HHH, I have to admit, I've only used it like two or three times and once in combination with a bullet so it was over stimulating. I'm slowly not becoming a regular member here,

I didn't realize people would be so interested in my nearly nonexistent sex life. Seriously I only have sex in my dreams and get off more on some of my toys.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I used toys well before I lost it
Quote 0 0