Tabu Toypro
Ew, ew, eww! A group of Welsh engineering students fell ill with food poisoning after eating tainted pickles. Taint is the key word here folks because these pickles, or gherkins, had previously been inside the anuses of their rugby team. Aaak!

It was part of a hazing ritual "designed to test strength of stamina, strength of character, and strength of stomach." Strength of stomach alright! I'm glad these guys didn't end up with something worse than food poisoning. I just want to know why they didn't throw away the pickles after playing Hide The Gherkin!

CarnalNation has the article: http://carnalnation.com/content/40795/898/welsh-rugby-players-pickle-after-gherkin-incident
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Sounds like your average frat party. I like sports but there is not a team in the world that could make me eat a taint pickle.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Oh that part was a mistake! The hazing was just butt sex with a pickle for the rugby boys - the unsuspecting engineers actually ate the pickles at some point after.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0