My gf and I would like to try swinging but we agreed it would be better if we tried it somewhere far away where there's no chance of running into our new friends again. What better place than a tropical paradise, right? So we've looked up some stuff about Hedonism 2 and it looks pretty great. If you've been give us your review! Recomendations? What to expect? Best time to go? We are open to suggestion.
Quote 0 0
Just the thought of Hedo puts a big smile on my face! Such a blast and Negril is beautiful. October is a great month to go, we are hoping to go this year but its just around the corner. Sometimes its good to get signed up with a group plan before you go because then you can meet the people you'll be hanging out with. bareassbuccaneers.com is one place you can check. Either way you're going to meet some fun people and have a great time.

Look the Hedonism website for theme nights when you go so you'll know what to pack. (When we went they had a pimps and hos, toga night and a county western party.) Don't forget the condoms, sex toys and LUBE.  And get the apple martinis made by Andre if he's still there!
Quote 0 0
Dark Knight
My wife and I just got back from Hedonism II. We do some occasional swinging but are not regulars. In our experience, there was swinging going on, but its not entirely out in the open like you might think. First of all, many of the people are not swingers... so you may meet an attractive couple, but it is not as easy to bring up the subject. If you want to go with the intention of swinging you may want to book with a "lifestyle" group. To sum up, HII is fun, you'll meet lots of cool people, you'll be able to swing if you pursue it. Get naked and don't look back!
Quote 0 0
My wife and I have been discussing this for a few years as well. Is there a bi-sexual element at Hedonism? My wife has a fantasy of seeing me with another man but we haven't had the courage to act on it yet.
Quote 0 0
GoldGoat wrote:

My wife and I have been discussing this for a few years as well. Is there a bi-sexual element at Hedonism? My wife has a fantasy of seeing me with another man but we haven't had the courage to act on it yet.

I think that Hedonism caters more to bisexual women and lesbians though there are plenty of bisexual men and free spirits abounding for you to meet. You'll just have to be more discrete about it because male on male public displays might be frowned upon-That type of action is more likely to happen behind closed doors. Whatever you do, do NOT try to play outside of your resort as Jamaica is one of the most violently homophobic places on earth.
Quote 0 0
MarshaMarsha!
My hubbie and I are in the same boat! It does sound like fun. We've been talking about going for years but keep on putting it off. Any ancedotes or advice would be appreciated.
"Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions." Woody Allen
Quote 0 0
Hedo 2 is great. First off, because it is absolutely adults-only there are less rules than other resorts. I like being treated like an adult. It drives me crazy (in a place like vegas for instance) when you're having a great time by the pool and then you find out there's an 8 o clock curfew. There's none of that in Hedo. Want to run naked through the lobby with a beer in your hand? Done deal. I won't even get into what goes on in the jacuzzi after dark, but you get the picture. Don't expect 5 star accomodations though, it's an old hotel, (about on par with any mid-grade Holiday Inn) but so what? The beach is beautiful and the staff is spectacular.

P.S: There is supposedly a "no tipping" policy at Hedo but we always leave a great tip for the maids and the servers who work their asses off.
Quote 0 0
How is it for women travelling with female friends? Is it couples only? I don't currently have a boyfriend.
Quote 0 0
Try Me wrote:

How is it for women travelling with female friends? Is it couples only? I don't currently have a boyfriend.

I've done Hedo single and married and both times were a blast.
Quote 0 0