Plum Pudding
Hello, I have been looking around for a group where I can ask questions or give answers or just plain old be myself. I am black female who is very opened minded and love to share ideas, tips, learn about new things but in my circle of friends i get the hmmm look. even though i know some of the things i have said has crossed their minds as well. i say that i must have to much testerone, lol, because i have sex or ideas of sex on the brain 90% of the time. my husband loves it because he is the guinea pig or willing participant . I just want to be myself no more no less and I hope this group or site will be that avenue for me.

thanks for listening
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
Nothing wrong with loving sex. Makes the world a happier place. Glad to see you here.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Nothing wrong with having sex on the brain! This crowd has the same problem! Feel free to join right in.

Welcome to the Forum!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
Thanks for the welcome and I did. Think I was posting all over the place last night.lol
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hi Plum!

Great to have you. Please do be yourself here. Sounds like you'll have a lot to contribute without the risk of us going, "hmmm" And you're right - a lot of us have sexual thoughts/ideas/questions/suggestions that we want to get feedback on, but we don't always have the right platform. Sometimes your closest friends will become petrified that you want to discuss oral sex techniques. But that's ok - this is why we exist!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Hey, Plum. I've been enjoying your posts.

This is a nice group of very open minded people with good senses of humor. I'm really enjoying it here. Welcome.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
Thank you and I have enjoyed posting. I find myself checking, reading and  posting almost everyday. Good to have a forum where you can and thanks to you all for feedback.

P Gell wrote:

Hey, Plum. I've been enjoying your posts.

This is a nice group of very open minded people with good senses of humor. I'm really enjoying it here. Welcome.
Quote 0 0