diaperlover
I joined the site because I had a specific question about sex toys for my wife and I (which I will post in the appropriate forum). My wife and I are in our mid-30's, as you may have suspected by my user name I have a diaper fetish which my wife shared with me for a while but it no longer seems to excite her.  She is still very supportive of my fetish even if she no longer wears diapers herself.  We have recently become interested in sex toys that we can enjoy together and I hope to get many helpful responses to my next post from those more experienced with toys than we are.  Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Welcome to the site. I don't know much about your fetish but I'm sure there are people here that do.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Welcome to Tabu Toys Forum, DiaperLover! I am sure you will find someone here who can help you with your questions. And feel free to add your two cents wherever you want. New members and comments are always welcome!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
diaperlover
GoldGoat wrote:

Welcome to the site. I don't know much about your fetish but I'm sure there are people here that do.

It's more common than most people think.  There are two types of diaper fetishes.  There are Diaper Lovers like myself, who simply enjoy wearing a diaper.  They enjoy the comfort and for most of us it is a sexual stimulant for us.  Most use their diapers for their intended purpose, I myself only wet and very very rarely mess myself. Then there are Adult Babies, who not only want to wear diapers, but actually regress back to a baby or toddler and be completely dependent on someone to feed them bottles, change them, bathe them, in some cases breast feed them, basically provide them with all the care an actual infant or toddler would need.  They even make Baby Clothes for Adults which can be purchased on line from many companies who cater to the AB/DL lifestyle as it is more commonly referred to. Others prefer to play the Mommy or Daddy role and care for Adult Babies.  I just enjoy diapers.  I have had a desire to wear them since I was very very young, and I have heard the same from many others that share my fetish. 
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
Glad to see someone with some unique fetishes. It's always good to have variety.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Welcome to our forum, Diaper Lover. Glad to have you here.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0