MissOphelia
Hi everyone!

I have been lurking on here for a few weeks, and decided to sign up!

I am a model and adult industry professional, with a lot of experience in sex toys and advice!

(Don't worry I am not here to advertise, so take a deep  breath!)

I look forward to learning new things, giving my advice, sharing ideas and more on here!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Welcome Miss Ophelia! Glad you found us interesting enough to join!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
MissOphelia
Tabu Toypro wrote:

Welcome Miss Ophelia! Glad you found us interesting enough to join!


Thanks for the welcome, Tabu!

I will be exploring the site quite a bit as well.

Glad to be here!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Welcome Miss Ophelia!

Having an adult industry professional should really add to some of the discussions on here. Dreamer and I look forward to your comments!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
MissOphelia
Roadie wrote:

Welcome Miss Ophelia!

Having an adult industry professional should really add to some of the discussions on here. Dreamer and I look forward to your comments!


Thanks so much! ::::smiles::::
Quote 0 0
are you a dominatrix? always thought that would be an awesome job
Quote 0 0
MissOphelia
Try Me wrote:

are you a dominatrix? always thought that would be an awesome job


Hi,

I am indeed a Dominatrix, and Switch! I am more - so Dominant,however! I also have been in the kink lifestyle since about 1996!

I am not the "conventional" Domme,though!


Quote 0 0
Ooh yummy! How does one learn how to become a dominatrix? Is there a finishing school for bossy women?
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Welcome
Quote 0 0
MissOphelia
Sherrybaby wrote:

Ooh yummy! How does one learn how to become a dominatrix? Is there a finishing school for bossy women?


Oh how I wish LOL!

It depends, really. Some are "naturals" at it, and some can learn it!

It really depends on you and your enthusiasm!

Perhaps a Domme board may be in order on here LOL!

Dear Domme!

jk.

I think that most women are and can awaken their inner Domme. It is an enlightening experience.

For me personally, I have always been quite aggressive, stern, and caring. Those are just a few of my traits. I can also enjoy Sadism quite a bit!

There are all levels of BDSM...and there are no rules other than play Safe, Sane and Consensually!

I won't go into a discourse here about the entire "thing" but definitely- as I post around here you will pickup on more and more.

Feel free to PM me! I enjoy sharing!
Quote 0 0
MissOphelia
Adriana wrote:

Welcome


Thanks Adriana!

Pleased to meet you!
Quote 0 0