K for Chaos
Everybody has something that sets their man or woman over the edge, share it! I always love learning new tricks to get my partner off.

I can't deep throat so I love using my tongue by flicking it really fast on every sensitive spot I can find. When I'm with a girl I just stay on the clit.
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
Dark Knight
You don't have to deep throat to give a great blow job. I've only had that happen once in my life.
To be honest its a little crazy like a circus trick.
Quote 0 0
Evereddie
Vary your fellatio in all the ways possible and gauge his reaction.  Make a mental note of what he likes and repeat it accordingly—especially when you sense he is ready to climax.  Good head is not simply about accepting his cock in your mouth; when you give head, you must be prepared to be the active partner, but in all cases, follow his lead.  Caress his ass with your hands… play with his nipples… his belly button… and of course his BALLS.  guide/invite his hand(s) onto the back of your head… etc.  Again, the point here is to vary the experience (for his benefit) and take mental notes so that you can pleasure him more effectively and efficiently next time.
Quote 0 0
the_end
k- the way i learned to deep throat is by just going a little farther each time. i still gag a little but it dosent bother me anymore.
Anywho i also like to put the head in my mouth and roll my tounge around it.
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
The_end, I have done the head roll thing and I think the guy came right there! It was amazing! I've tried to learn to deep throat but sadly I'm impatient to learn slow! ^.^
I always love learning new tricks cause I love to please after I tease! Got any more tips?
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
the_end
you can slap the head of his penis on your tounge if hes into the rough stuff.
and if you are into messing with the balls lick up the center of his balls.
Quote 0 0
jellyfishbones
i often find that a with a lot of women, once the guy cums... the party is over. it's always great to have a little sucking or licking right after you get off.
I know what you're thinking... and yes. I have a name for my penis. I call it the octagon.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Karma 1 is so right! Don't stop just because he ejaculates. Unfortunately most women do. Now he's super sensitive and he will likely giggle and wiggle and laugh in divine ecstasy. Caress his balls and suck on him until he melts away in your mouth. A finger wave might even get him up again a lot sooner than you imagined. If you really want to end it dramatically then wipe your lips with the back of your hand and look at the expression on his face. That will say it all. Hank
Quote 0 0