After my last pregnancy my hips got out of alignment and now I feel intense pain in most positions like doggie or on top. Is there a position that works better for this problem or some kind of stretching?
Quote 0 0
I know exactly what you're referring to as I have 2 arthritic hips due to 25+ years as an avid horseback rider. It helps me to lay my hips over something- like stacked pillows -since I can't bear most other positions like I used to. I also have my eye on this: http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.asp?productid=3571

Quote 0 0
I don't have any sex position expertise for you but I can tell you what worked for me. This may sound a little dumb but walking one hour a day will help your hips shift back into place. You know how they tell you to walk after you have a baby? Its totally true. Try to walk at least a mile a day at least 5 days a week and I promise you will see improvement. It has something to do with your hip joints and ligaments. You'll also lose body fat which is always a plus.
Quote 0 0
Foxy4lif
I tend to have hip pain as well the best postion for me is leaning over the back of a chair or over a table. for whatever reason maybe the restriction of hip movement. but it's very satisfying and afterward the no hip pain. give it a try and let me know how it works for you.
4evrWho?
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Here's what worked for me. I had bi-lateral hip replacements and before, during and after I had problems. My trainer at 24 hour fitness taught me some stretches that really helped and we use the end of the bed with my wife lying down and me standing up. It might work for you because you can have your lover standing and supporting/ holding your legs to take the strain off your hips. Try it, you might like it. Hank
Quote 0 0