Roadie loves beautiful cleavage....Mine

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
aww, glad to see you got the hang of uploading photos  :-*
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
LOL...Dreamer and I have been working on this for an hour. I tried 'filefap' and it would not do. We created a private album in Photbucket and here we are!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
photobucket doesn't like adult content. (that's probably why you can't view the picture above.) there's an 18 and up host site we've used before at http://www.badongo.com/ that shouldn't give you any problems.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Well if that dont suck! And I thought that one was in better taste than the other one I posted (Short Skirt). We gonna have to see if we can fix that!!!

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey I can see the photo - maybe you have some adult content restrictions on, kickboxer?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
No Madam Moderator...the problem was Dreamer did a bulk download on Photobucket. When she want back to delete some of the duplicates (we have about 120...um...adult content peictures!), she deleted the one that had the IMG code and not one that had some other weird code. She went back and reloaded with the IMG and there she is again! Of course, that is subject to change as 2 1/2 pages of our private album has been deleted by them...we looking for someplace else to store them...

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Ain't technology great? I'm just here for the boobs. Beautiful! Thanks, Hank
Quote 0 0