jellyfishbones
does anyone have any personal experience with any adult hook-up sites like adultfriendfinder or something similar? They're a little costly, but i'm wondering if it's worth it at all. If it's the key that unlocks a whole sexual underground world in my area then it might just pay off.
I know what you're thinking... and yes. I have a name for my penis. I call it the octagon.
Quote 0 0
jellyfishbones wrote:

does anyone have any personal experience with any adult hook-up sites like adultfriendfinder or something similar? They're a little costly, but i'm wondering if it's worth it at all. If it's the key that unlocks a whole sexual underground world in my area then it might just pay off.

Because adultfriend finder is so huge you are bound to find exactly the type of person you're looking for. I highly recommend it. The only drawback is that they may not reside in your area but there is no fixing that if you live in "Geewiz, Arkansas."
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
We've just created a Tabu personals section here: http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?board=40.0

Get in there and post!
Quote 0 0