2Emile
These naughty tips made me blush at first but actually helped the Mrs. and I spice things up in the bedroom. Check them out for yourselves: http://tinyurl.com/yjv2lgq
Quote 0 0
Hey there,

If you want to promote your page why not be honest? If it's a link to a decent article it will stay.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
It looks legit to me. Actually, it looks like fun. I added it to my favorites so I can go back for a closer look and read some of their stuff...

I know its not my call if something stays or goes...but thought I'd add my two cents anyway...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
"Schedule sex every two weeks!" Hell, I'm old not dead. Hank
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Hank...I think the point of that was to have a plan for a specific day...a date if you will. Dreamer and I have what we call 'Sex Saturday' or 'Sex Sunday' or 'Sex Weekend'...works pretty good.

Quote 0 0
Adriana
How can people practically schedule sex? That has always perplexed me
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Adriana...for us, its not 'scheduling sex'...its scheduling a day FOR sex. No TV...no computers...no shopping...its a day we devote to each other and our desires.  We start planning earlier in the week...setting up the day so we both know its coming. In addition to scheduling the sex days, we have a theme for the day... Bikini Bra Day...Short Skirt Day...Bra and Panties Day...Thong Day...and that is the 'uniform' of the day. They have worked very well and are a lot of fun!

Quote 0 0
studley
Roadie wrote:

we have a theme for the day... Bikini Bra Day...Short Skirt Day...Bra and Panties Day...Thong Day...and that is the 'uniform' of the day.

And what do you wear ? 
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
probably a big grin!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Bet you last Bippy I got a grin from here to yonder!

I have a few thongs, in various colors and patterns, that I wear. And a couple pairs of shorts that I have cut up to ^^^^here...

Quote 0 0