Hank Alvarez
Mine has a gentle curve up and a very slight swing to the left. Considering that, I had a creative young lover back in the late seventies who took advantage of that and really made me love math. She would slide up on top of me, cover my mouth with her pussy and swallow me passed her tonsils. I never said anything because it's not polite to talk with your mouth full. She didn't do much talking either just a lot of humming and swallowing. As I look back on it there were a few since her but she's the only one who actually initiated that position and seemed to really like going sixty-nine with me. I think it's great.

Admittedly, I love to go down on a woman with a fresh, sweet smelling pussy and I loved what she was doing to me. As far as I'm concerned it was the best of two worlds, a real win win situation, but few partners I've had since  have shared her heady enthusiasm for that position. One complained it was uncomfortable while others claimed that it's hard to concentrate on what they're doing when i'm doing them. I certainly had no problem. Ladies, your comments please. Is this common? Hank 
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I am obviously not a woman...but I'm gonna respond anyway...

Dreamer and I love our favorite number (especially Dreamer!) It is not something we do all the time...usually to change things up and for a change of pace. One thing I have found is change who gets to be on top and try different postions. I have never heard one complaint from her about what we are doing...and I DAMN sure dont complain about any of it (altho she sometimes gets so into it when she is on top, I come close to suffocation! lol)
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Well hell no Roadie, its' impolite to talk with your mouth full. Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I think you have to be flexible (ha ha) when it comes to sex and positions. 69 is a difficult position to master but the fun is in the trying. Some people find it is easier if they are on their sides. I think it opens up a whole new set of possiblilites considering how vulnerable you are when in the 69 position.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0