Hank Alvarez
Ladies: See spot run. I don't think there's anything as hard to hit with a tongue for me than your G spot. I love to make love to her with my mouth but that seems to be the hardest part to arouse orally. Ladies, you must have some secrets. Could you please give us some advice? My personal best is only two, and I'm sure that's nothing to brag about, as I've only been able to drink at the well twice, but it was wonderful. Any pearls of wisdom? Thanks. Hopeful Hank 
Quote 0 0
Adriana
For many women, the G-spot is too far back to be able to reach it with any tongue shorter than a cow's or Gene Simmons. I think you -might- be trying to do something a bit on the impossible side.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Thanks you Adrianna, and here we go with the ruler again. Most sources I've researched say it's about one to two inches in- on the anterior, upper,  wall. At times I wish I had Gene Simmon's tongue, but I do have a kind of a freak advantage that few young guys have. As an old fart and due to chronic sinusitis that infected the roots of my teeth I've had dentures for about twenty-four years. As a result,  I can stealthfully slip my lower denture under the pillow or bed without my wife seeing it and get a lot more reach than I can with my lower teeth interfering.  The problem is hitting it.

My wife's is really hard to find unless you use your fingers. It is literally a Grafenburg sponge and there's really very little difference in tissue texture. I can usually tell when I'm there because I get a different reaction. But with my ex's and a former live in girl friend their G-spots were very defined and they literally hardened to about the size of a large bean. Once excited they were easy to hit and when you did the roller coaster really took off and the flood began.

You see ladies there are a lot of secrets, eccentricities if you will, that I think a lot of you know, perhaps unconsciously, that we guys need to know about and they're not adequately covered elsewhere. That's what I see as a real advantage to this Forum. If you and Tigger and some of the other ladies who are more experienced, honest and in tune with your bodies would be willing to clue us poor males in I think we could do more for your sisters. I know I want to. Help me here guys. What do you think? Hank
Quote 0 0
Oh my! If a man could reach my g-spot with his tongue..well..let's just say that would be like winning the lottery and Dancing with the Stars on the same day. It's a fun thought but it's not going to happen! If you've actually achieved this mystical feat your wife is an extremely lucky lady but I think most women would be more than fine with an experienced finger or a toy.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Well, I wish you luck Hank. So far, I have had almost no success with my G-spot and I think it;s more like 3 - 4 inches for me. Life is so hard, I tell ya. LOL
Quote 0 0