I've been with my boyrfiend for 1 year (I'm 14 yo and he's 24) and sometimes he wont answer his phone and the other day I saw a mark on his back that looked like it could have been from a fingernail. lately he dosnt want to touch me anymore.  WTF???
Quote 0 0
Hello, can she pronounce "statutory rape?" Geez..He may be a young guy but still.

Quote 0 0
Yahhh Thank god I don't have kids. (yet)
Kiana- He isn't touching you anymore because you're probably to old for him.
P.S: his "scratch" is probably a defensive wound.

Stay far away from this guy.
Quote 0 0
Kids today..(shakes head.)
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
Kiana, Kiana, Kiana..

Let me begin by stating that the very nature of this website is totally inappropriate for a minor-but not quite as inappropriate as an adult male turning out an underage girl. I'd love to tell you to step away from the computer, wash your face and go deal with issues designed for the average 14 year brain. Unfortunately, you need a good talking to. Honey, you to take a look in the mirror and repeat the following statement until it actually penetrates: "CHEATING IS THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS."

Let’s assume you think this relationship is o.k because you are “mature for your age.” Then we’ll take it further and assume he thinks its o.k because you’re a “willing participant” or maybe you’ve already been around. Let me make one thing abundantly clear: It’s not o.k. The two of you have left "inappropriate" and entered "Jerry Springer County."

Your ability to attract older men is not an indication of maturity. You don't yet have the years of accumulated knowledge it takes to make the life-altering decisions of a grown woman. What you are is a young, misguided girl who’s playing with some heavy issues.

If you’ve been involved in a physical relationship with an adult male since you were 13 you’re not dealing with a man. You’re unwittingly being turned out by a pathetic creep who doesn’t have the intelligence, class or self-esteem to relate to women his own age. Or worse, you’re being exploited by a blossoming, young pedophile. Either way, "Ewwww."

Before you entered into this arrangement did you check your boyfriend’s HIV status? Doubtful. Do you practice safe sex each and every time? The average tween can barely address an envelope correctly much less understand the importance of proper condom application. If you suspect he’s unfaithful now, you need to consider the fact that he may have already exposed you to an STD. Kiana, this so-called "relationship" could be toxic in every sense of the word and you need to abandon it NOW.

These may feel like weighty issues for a 14 year old girl to contend with but if you don’t understand the gravity of your situation, just show this e-mail to a parent or your local authorities. If that’s not possible, don’t walk, run to a school nurse or health care provider and explain your situation.

Quote 0 0
Damn girl, where IS your Mother?
Quote 0 0
samantha[w]
For God’s sake, what is it with people these days. That is just plain sick.
samantha [w] ♥
Quote 0 0
soh8ree
First of all BABYGIRL, You're not even suppose to be on this site! Secondly, the guy that you call your boyfriend is really a CHILD MOLESTER! You are just a piece of fresh ass to him. He DOES NOT give a shit about you baby! Where are your parents? He needs to be reported to the police. If he's messing around with you, believe me he's done this before you and I guarantee he's doing it now! RUN KIANA RUN!!
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
KIANA SWEETIE I REALLY FEEL BAD 4 YOU THAT MAN IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU AND YOU NEED TO GET AS FAR AWAY FROM HIM AS POSSIBLE.KIANA IT'S AS CLEAR AS DAY THAT HE'S MESSING AROUND ON YOU IF HE DON'T ANSWER HIS PHONE AROUND YOU AND ALSO IF HE HAVE NAIL MARKS ON HIS BACK.HE IS A FUCKIN DOG 4 TAKIN ADVANTAGE OF YOU. FIND SOMEONE YOUR OWN AGE. THERE ARE SOME GOOD YOUNG BOYS OUT THERE YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW HOW TO PICK YOUR MEN. SWEETHEART DON'T BE SURPRISE IF HIS ASS IS MARRIED OR HAVE 2 OR 3 OTHER GIRLFRIEND. ONE DAY IF YOU GET THE CHANCE GO THROUGH HIS PHONE AND SEE HOW MANY DIFFERENT NUMBERS YOU SEE IN HIS PHONE AND CALL THEM ALL BACK (BUT BLOCK UR NUMBER.) P.S. DON'T BE NOBODY'S FOOL YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT. 
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
sunnynights69
This guy probably has a new girl in his life..probably sharing an apartment with her. He has sent you RED FLAGS in every sense of the word. As a mom of a 13 year old girl and several older step-daughters, I'd also like to tell you to stop this unhealthy behavior but, I also know that probably isn't going to happen. I am begging you go to your local planned parenthood and educate yourself on std's, birth control methods and just women's health in general. If you can't talk to your mother please find someone that you can. What ever path you have decided to take just be safe and protect the most important one "YOU"!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
You know what got me? What the hell is a mark made by a fingernail?  I'm pretty sure that there is no uniform fingernail mark and it would be pretty hard to tell!
Quote 0 0
HappilyHorny
you should be out having slumber parties and going to the mall every weekend with your best friends and gossiping
about other girls in your class!! when i was 14 ( 6 years ago )  i was not even thinking about having sex or even
wanting a boyfriend!! especially one who is 24!!  poor girl get rid of this child molester and go hangout with some
girls your own age!!  pleaseee
Quote 0 0