Tabu Toypro
We've gotten a few questions from ladies about how to bring sex toys into an already awesome sexual relationship. I've also read a post or two in the forums about men freaking out when their partner pulls out a toy without any prior conversation about it. What's the fear? It's a little (hopefully) vibrating piece of plastic. And it feels good!

But when the sex is already good, its probable that some might feel threatened when this new piece of plastic is introduced without invitation. How would one go about making this transition easy and accepted? Head over to YourTango and read the Love Buzz article called How To Use A Toy With Your Man

Have you ever had a partner that took a stand against sex toys in the bedroom? Why? Did they get over it? Do tell!

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
jozef88
Tabu Toypro wrote:

We've gotten a few questions from ladies about how to bring sex toys into an already awesome sexual relationship. I've also read a post or two in the forums about men freaking out when their partner pulls out a toy without any prior conversation about it. What's the fear? It's a little (hopefully) vibrating piece of plastic. And it feels good!

But when the sex is already good, its probable that some might feel threatened when this new piece of plastic is introduced without invitation. How would one go about making this transition easy and accepted? Head over to YourTango and read the Love Buzz article called How To Use A Toy With Your Man

Have you ever had a partner that took a stand against sex toys in the bedroom? Why? Did they get over it? Do tell!

i don't understand why man should be freaking out.. that is normal and better for sex life...and it's more interesting...
Quote 0 0