Tabu Toypro
repost from Em&Lo's Daily Bedpost

Who wouldn't want an orgasm as a present? Well, you'd be surprised. Some people's greed is not properly directed. In order to avoid offending their delicate sensibilities, follow these ten rules of gift-giving etiquette this holiday season:

1. If the recipient is a sex-toy virgin, go with a kit since they tend to be nicely packaged and are typically beginner-friendly.

2. If the gift is for your partner, toys you can share--like bath accessories, massage oils, little love rings, and finger toys --are a pretty safe bet.

3. If you're worried the recipient won't be totally amenable to the idea of a sex toy as a present, try an undercover toy like a vibrating lipstick--that way, they can always choose to accept it in jest, if they're embarrassed. And they can secretly use it without anyone ever accidentally stumbling on their sex toy, since it's not a sex toy, it's just a lipstick!

4. You can never go wrong with a high-end toy that comes in a beautiful box, is shiny and/or sparkly, and usually looks nothing like a sex toy, e.g. Lelo, Onye, etc.

5. Don't give a "gift" that's obviously a present to yourself, like polyester butt-floss lingerie that may look good to you but feels terribly uncomfortable to the person you're supposed to be pampering. (Make requests for that kind of thing on your own birthday)...

6. You can almost never go wrong with a Fun Factory toy. Unless, of course, you pick one of their few toys with realistic veins.

7. Make sure the present you're giving is appropriate to the person: A leather harness for the vegan in your life or a PVC dildo for a beloved environmentalist probably won't be well received (you may as well get them fruitcake while you're at it). Go for an eco sex toy instead, like Tantus products.

8. Shop together whenever possible--it may take some of the surprise out of it, but it means they get to pick out something they truly want. Take them to a clean, well-lighted sex toy shop with helpful staff or visit websites together.

9. Never give a 12-inch veiny dildo called the Scene Stealer, even if you do tie a red ribbon around it. Unless of course, it was requested!

10. If you can't decide what to get, you can always just buy them a copy of the book "Sex Toy: An A-Z Guide to Bedside Accessories" by yours truly, which has a lot more helpful info on almost every toy you can imagine.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
I cannot say enough for the Lilo Gigi. If you are loking for a clit stimulator and this toy is all about the g spot but it can be used for both. Whatever toy you choose be sure to do some research. I have purchased items in the past and have considered them to be a waste of money. The only drawback that I can note is that the controls could be easier to work. (There are like four different types of stimulation and you can change the intensity.) Good luck
Quote 0 0
human_fighter
hehe I actually bought that exact toy for my GF for when we see eachother after her month away lol I showed it to her on the site and she was like omg I want one lmao...
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey SexyMom: Did you check out Sleeping Dreamer's video review of the Gigi? I'm sure you've got the hang of it now, but she goes through all of the settings in an easy to understand fashion: http://www.sleepingdreamer.com/2009/01/gigi-goddess-sent.html

I love the Lelo line! But there is definitely a learning curve. Have fun!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
human_fighter
and with Lelo toys make sure you read the manual and apply for your 1 year warranty
Quote 0 0