msjuicyjuice
I really don't know I probably would just fake it with him. And make him think that he had the best sex that I've ever  had in my life.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
rave97
just tell your partner the truth, and  the two of you can work on it together. tell each other what you both like and don't like.
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
Rave is right. I've done the faking thing and seriously it gets old and it sucks. Just talk to him and tell him what you do and don't like. Communication is one of the most important parts of sex. When you fake sex you just walk away really frustrated cause you didn't get shit!
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
the_end
rave97 wrote:

just tell your partner the truth, and  the two of you can work on it together. tell each other what you both like and don't like.

aint that the truth. telling your partner is the best way to make things better.
Quote 0 0
Wow, I am not down with faking it because if it sucks he needs to correct that shit right away. But I'm the type of girl who will say "not there, THERE! move your hand THAT way.." I want it the way I want it!
Quote 0 0
I would be alot more upset if I found out my wife was faking it with me. If she's not enjoying herself I want to know.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I wouldn't fake it or lie. I would say "Honey, that was nice but why don't we try X next time?" and let him know what I want!
Quote 0 0