the_end
i finally gave in and had anal with my boyfriend and yes it hurt but i got a great lube and i gritted my teeth and bared the pain, it wasn't as bad as it was the first time and i let him go all the way in and i kinda liked it. 
Quote 0 0
For me it usually feels better if he goes in deep and doesn't pull out all the way. Usually he'll hesitate for about a minute until I get used to it and then its all good. I also have to use, like, a bucket of lube.
Quote 0 0
Congrats Love, and may it feel even better next time.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
ungrit your teeth and breathe deeply...it will get better!
Quote 0 0
curiuskitten
my first time was so good it didn't hurt at all weird??? anyway i love getting fucked that way
Quote 0 0
CRISTAL
If he would start out slow & give you time to relax a little it won't hurt. When done properly anal sex feels fu$!#ng great.I have found that astroglide is a great lube for anal. The easiest position for me was doggie style.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
The-end: your first time was encouraging for those of us who are interested but haven't gotten that far. What's happened since in the last few months? What have you learned? Whether you appreciate it or not, a lot of us a looking to you for advice and guidance. Please don't stop. Hank
Quote 0 0