..actually i hate it. i hate the way it feels inside there with my finger. It's just a weird sensation and it's kind of rigidity? haha you women know what I mean. It's like..i dont know. 

i don't finger myself ever because I hate feeling inside there. I'll use a toy (dildo, etc.), but i hate using my finger, and therefore don't. i was in the shower today and I was washing down there, and went in for a second, only about 1 inch in, and i almost gagged i hate the way it feels so much!

i love BEING fingered, but not doing it myself.

Anyone else the same way? :-[
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
I LOVE TO FINGER MYSELF.I JUST HAVEN'T FOUND A MAN WHO COULD DO IT THE WAY I WANT IT DONE.ARE THERE ANY WOMAN WHO FEELS THE SAME WAY.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice wrote:

I LOVE TO FINGER MYSELF.I JUST HAVEN'T FOUND A MAN WHO COULD DO IT THE WAY I WANT IT DONE.ARE THERE ANY WOMAN WHO FEELS THE SAME WAY.

A woman would know.
Quote 0 0
No, I can relate to Monicam because I HATE fingering myself. First of all, I have kinda short arms or it's just hard to manuever. I also don't like the way it feels. What's really strange is that I love being fingered by my guy. It actually makes me orgasm faster than just straight up intercourse.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
whaaaattt?? so just rub on your clit. you don't have to penetrate yourself to have an orgasm.
Quote 0 0
willingANDable
Yah, I like to play with my pussy but mainly the outside. I also like to fuck myself with dildos but not my own fingers.
Quote 0 0
laBlueGirl
agreed. i can get off in a few minutes if i wanted to just by playing with the outside of my pussy. but my fingers do feel good in other orifices i might add.
Quote 0 0
kourtnei
Sorry but I luv to finger myself expecially when my boyfriends here watchn me you should try it
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I generally don't like fingers. I agree they feel hard. I prefer toys or cocks. But, I don't finger myself because my arms are too damned short LOL
Quote 0 0
Rose55
I love playing with myself but as with others I have short arms so it takes a little effort.  I do it because my guy sucks at it. I don't care how much I show him or tell him, it is never good so "If you want something done right, do it yourself".  So here I am short arms & all.  Flicking the clit & then getting fucked by a dildo can be so sumptuous.  Go girls.
Quote 0 0
Clairebear
Rose55 wrote:

I love playing with myself but as with others I have short arms so it takes a little effort.  I do it because my guy sucks at it. I don't care how much I show him or tell him, it is never good so "If you want something done right, do it yourself".  So here I am short arms & all.  Flicking the clit & then getting fucked by a dildo can be so sumptuous.  Go girls.

that's funny. I've got the short arm disease myself so a dildo comes in handy. (my 11th finger)
Quote 0 0
FreakMe69
I dont like to finve myself either but i love to get fingered!! I want a dildo but dont know where i can hide it lol any help?
Quote 0 0
Adriana
FreakMe69 wrote:

I dont like to finve myself either but i love to get fingered!! I want a dildo but dont know where i can hide it lol any help?

Try a pillow with a zipped pocket!
Quote 0 0
Brownsugar69
i love playing with myself. 
Quote 0 0