HappilyHorny
Ok so the other day my boyfriend and i were having sex, mind you i have never had an orgasm during sex before.. EVER.
so we were having just regular missionary intercourse.. and it had been a few weeks since we had sex so we were trying
all these different things so he wouldnt finish so quickly.. well he pulled out just enough to where i could use his penis
like i would use my vibrator.. i would rub it over my clit just fast enough and light enough to have an orgasm.. and he is
also close enough to you where you can kiss each other or he can kiss your chest or whatever.. and he gets the pleasure
of seeing your sexy orgasm face.. which my boyfriend says turns him on even more..

its a great technique it works for me everytime.. im actually using him to pleasure myself.. it makes him feel great,
and that way you both can orgasm..

IT WORKS EVERYTIME!!  i love it.. I ADVISE EVERY GIRL TO TRY IT!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
What an awesome post! Thanks for sharing that. There are soooo many oodles of women that do not ever orgasm. It's nice to know your partner is willing and caring enough to help you figure it out so you can both get yours
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
HappilyHorny
it is great it helps us to connect in an amazing way also
Quote 0 0