How weird is this? I really don't understand it because from what I understand women ejaculate when they arouse the g-spot. This was NOT the case for me I wasn't even getting penetrated at the time. I have been trying to do this with a curved vibe for a while and I could never get it done so I ended up just using it on my clit. It was kind of difficult because usually use something with more surface and on this one I was just using the pointy end-It's the little vibrator that comes in the waterworks combo set-too small and narrow for the clit but I was horny! Anyway, there I am buzzing away and I start to get the shudder-action going on and suddenly I feel like I'm going to pee and cum at the same time..which I did. Can you ejaculate from just stimulating your clit? Has anybody else had this happen? Not that I'm complaining, I just want to know if I really ejaculated or if I actually peed myself.
Quote 0 0
Welcome to the club..This happens to me occasionally when I've used a vibrator on my clit for really long periods of time, usually at the point I get overstimulated and I think its not going to happen -woosh- here it comes..Come to think of it, It's always when I use my little hard vibrator so maybe it has something to do with the pressure.
Quote 0 0
lucky duck.
Quote 0 0
sexysteph
Congratulations girl!  I'm happy for you.  I'm still working on it myself.
Quote 0 0
lilac2902
My wife say to use a hand mass that has those diff tools.the flat one is the best.turn it on high and whach it flow..she gets off with the clit rub all the time.she thinks she is pissing but for me who is down there knows diff
Quote 0 0