PrincessKLS
That I don't get off on my vibrators penetrating me at all. I've found if I use the vibes on certain parts of my clit, I get an orgasm

I've never had an orgasm prior to that.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
You're not alone. Women have way more sensitive spots on the outside as opposed to the inside. (G-Spot excluded) In fact, some women have admitted that they've never, ever orgasmed through penetration and only via external clit play.

In my opinion, smooth, sleek vibrators are not designed for internal pleasure. Go for the bumpy or textured ones .

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
At least on this website I'm getting respectful answers and not being accused of ignorance. Funny how some people claim to be better versed in sexual education than others but the US' school systems suck in the sex ed. department. Most people end up learning other things else were. Like in middle school and high school they don't talk about vibrators and how to satisfy women, etc. It's just a biological and medical talk.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Ohhh don't get me started on the sex-ed in school issue! In this country, teachers would get the death penalty if they taught self-pleasuring techniques! 

We do have a nice community here. If anyone disrepects you or anyone for their likes, dislikes or questions, we'll sic 'em. You've seen where bad spammers go, right? 

http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=1495.msg4814#new
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
Oh I see.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I was a bit confused by this post when /I first read it because it seems that you were saying you used to get off internally/vaginally?

Anyway, it's generally a lot easier but a woman to get off clitorally but as long as you're enjoying it, does it matter how?
Quote 0 0