I am a sucker for a lady in uniform. It is a fetish of mine you might say. I have this vision of a woman in my head dressed in Police blues. Shirt undone just one button beyond appropriate, the u-shaped neckline of a wife beater exposed, hinting at the not so discreet carriage of her womanhood below. Her sleeves hastily rolled up allowing for the toughness of this diminutive diva to remain apparent and enjoyed by any who would question her ferocity. Her hair dark and thrown back in a ponytail, with black rimmed glasses hanging on the tip of her nose to peer out over the top of the frames with two dark doe eyes playfully staring down this silly prey of a boy. In my head she handcuffs me to my bed, strips her gun belt from her waist and spanks my ass till I confess to crimes I never knew I committed. Then she grabs my package, all of it, and twists until I beg her to let me go. She fucks my ass mercilessly with her night stick, while I’m still cuffed and jerks my cock with a leather gloved arm of the law relentlessly, the friction causing first degree burns to my shaft before I exhaustedly cum, she uncuffs me, walks out of my apartment and I hear the engine of her cruiser start up to carry her off to her next interrogation while I pass out in my own mess.
Quote 0 0
Evereddie
Good one.
Quote 0 0
That sounds very sexy.
Quote 0 0