Show full post »
CRISTAL
I like both vaginal & anal but I do come easier with anal. My boyfriend was really surprised that I liked anal.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I have to admit I loved it in the past but maybe not as much as the ladies I was involved with. They always seemed to get off better when we involved the whole package but they always rolled a rubber on to me before we went up the Hershey highway. It wasn't necessary with vaginal intercourse because I'd had a vasectomy and was rendered, "Harmless Hank." I didn't object because I'd heard horror stories about male testicular infections from unprotected anal intercourse, not STD's.  None of us were monogamous at the time so in a way it made sense. My wife and I are now trying to get into anal and I am concerned about the safety/health factor, something going up my urethra and raising hell inside me . Is this really a problem in a committed relationship? She's a very clean person. Hank
Quote 0 0
I dont mind it. I'll do it from time to time to spice things up a bit!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Has anyone had a bad experience going "bareback" through the back door? I know in some circles it's not recommended and it's one of the last obstacles I see for my wife and I. I'm playing with her ass more and she's liking it. It's improved her enjoyment of sex in general and she's accommodating larger anal toys so I don't think it'll be long before she can let me in and enjoy it. She's had a radical hysterectomy and when I cum in her vaginally we're wet down to our knees because there's no where else for it to go, especially when she gets off at the same time. I don't want to use a condom when we have anal intercourse but I'm still worried about male urinary tract infections. I understand they're quite common. One friend of mine confided that he doesn't use a rubber when his wife lets' him in up the Hershey Highway but he always worries so he makes sure that he finishes ejaculating and then he follows that with a long pee in the bathroom. I'm going to talk to my urologist about this in about three weeks but it may occur before then so I'd appreciate your feedback. I know you have a lot more experience in this than we do. Hank
Quote 0 0