kerriette
I need help. I have problem keeping my men. I can flirt my way into any man's heart, even the most difficult man I'll get, the problem is to keep them. The strange thing is that even after they have disappered on me, they always come back after a long time to say they missed this and that that we used to do together. I think the problem is that I love them way over and it scares me. If there are any sympathetic men out there, please advice me, this trouble is getting out of hand...

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I'd really like to know a little more about the problem. Are you entertaining more than one at a time? Are you playing them one against the other? Most guys don't like competition. Why do they run? Some guys are naturally gun shy if a gal just wants to get suddenly get married and settle down without getting to know them.

Flirting is great to get a guy's attention, and it's certainly a turn on, but do you focus exclusively on the one you're with at the time? I dated a gal who flirted with every guy and after having to "straighten out" a few of my friends who tried to put the move on her I saw that she was more work than she was worth. Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Couldn't have said it any better myself, Hank!

Love isn't something you plan or flirt your way into. There is someone out there for you, but I'd advise not looking so hard. Or once you're "dating" someone, or whatever you kids call it these days, let things happen naturally. Back off the love part and just enjoy the companionship. You can't force love!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
This reminds me of the show Tough Love on VH1 or MTV. The women are all sexy and can get laid but it takes more than that to find someone for the long haul. In fact, those traits can actually put of someone who is looking for the same thing' they send the wrong message (I'm easy and sleazy as opposed to a girl you can take home to mom). It isn't to say that you shouldn't be flirtatious and sexual but you have to know when to keep it under wraps.
Quote 0 0
naughtyeliot
kerriette wrote:

I need help. I have problem keeping my men. I can flirt my way into any man's heart, even the most difficult man I'll get, the problem is to keep them. The strange thing is that even after they have disappered on me, they always come back after a long time to say they missed this and that that we used to do together. I think the problem is that I love them way over and it scares me. If there are any sympathetic men out there, please advice me, this trouble is getting out of hand...

Honestly, I don't think there's enough information here to truly help you out. And there's so many factors that can influence a relationship that it can be hard to pinpoint just where the problem(s) lie. Do you have any friends you could ask for objective advice regarding your relationships? Your friends (and/or family members) would know you much better than a bunch of strangers on a forum. If you do and you decide to ask them, be sure to keep your mind open as they may say things that you'd rather not hear, especially if they don't show you or your exes in a flattering light.

Another thing you might want to consider is seeing a therapist to help you work out your issues with relationships. It seems you've done some soul-searching already, but perhaps you need a professional to be objective for you, and less than pretty truths might sound better coming from someone you're not close to.

I hope this helps.

~Eliot
Quote 0 0
Roadie
The first thing I wondered when I read this is...is she being overly agressive in her relationships? I know for me, if a woman I had an interest in was too aggressive in pushing the relationship to the next level, I shied away...or ran like hell!

Kerriette...sounds like you need to take a step back and slow down. Smell the roses so to speak.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
dreamer60
When Roadie and I met I knew he was the one. I didn't so much as mention what I wanted our relationship to be. I let him make the moves and I let him take the lead. I knew if I pushed him to further our relationship at any speed but what he was comfortable with would be a mistake.
Quote 0 0
I think flattery and lots of attention is a fast way to get your foot in the door with just about any guy. The problem is, if you aren't compatible it's not going to last. Are you going for men you have anything in common with?
Quote 0 0