WantMore
Been married 8 years, but the last year n half me n my wife have hardly had sex.....n its just the same missionary, then go to sleep. Sucks bad! I need more. Shes not into it cuz she was abused some as a young child. Hasnt really explored any in our marriage. Other things bother me w our marriage as well, but not as much as the sex. I think about it daily, im even on some parricular sites n am getting close to finding a fuckbuddy. Mainly to curb my appetite for sex....and feel that passion again w a woman...its sad but i cannot take it anymore...nothings going to change at home or get better.....i know that....its actually worsens each week. Weekend comes n goes n no sex.....its crazy..im done w not having sex anymore. But dont want to end the marriage. So is it wrong of me to have a FB? Its just sex im after tho.....nothing more, nothing less. It may even help our marriage? Im just lost n sexually deprived.....
Quote 1 0
Iplayonline
You have needs to so if you find yourself in need then a friend with benefits may work, but remember if your spouse funds out you may find yourself heading to a bad part of your marriage.

Good luck in what ever you decide to do
Quote 0 0
Iplayonline
You have needs to so if you do fund a friend with benefits but mindful that if your spouse finds out you may have another problem to deal with.
Quote 0 0
Freelove47
Hi there,

I think you find that more and more people (not just men) are going outside of their marriage to satisfy a sexual desire. I can't speak for others but I would like to offer my opinion.. I think that sex has been made so taboo, so restrictive and so controlling. we have been taught that sex is only for one person and for the same person for the rest of your life. It is actually counter instinctive to do that.

Society is to blame and we have all been made to believe that sex is some sacred thing that is not to be shared, when in fact it is a form of stress relief. I actually think the entire world would be a much better place if people were a bit more open about casual sex. you can still have a good relationship with someone and have sex with other people. it is also the insecurity in each of us that prevents this from actually happening.

so I am in a similar situation as you... having sex with the wife and our relationship is good, just the sex is very boring and limited, she does not want to explore anything. I have and will continue to go out have sex with other partners to satisfy this need. I don't feel guilty as it is just sex, a release and feel god experience, almost the same as getting a massage or just masturbating.

So my advise... go for it. be safe, be discreet (to try to avoid her insecurities) and get the release and satisfaction you need.

Quote 0 0
WantMore
Thanku all for ur replies.....it does help me understand why i feel this way n that its not necessarily a bad thing to "go get a massage" ..lol. but still worried about the aftermath & her finding out, but ive done it before & can again! I just cant take not having the sex i sooo desperately want uno! And ive got several women stepping up to the plate for me, which is nice!
And they are in similar situations so i dont feel guilty for their spouses...or mine. Society i think is coming around to thos casual sex w others more now than before........but again there are those that hold true to a 1 person thing their whole lives.......its kinda sad n what makes alot of us divorce......women need it just as much as men. It is what it is, and sometimes u have to make urself happy if ur spouse isnt, & with alot of different things other than sex in a relationship! Life is short n u have to make the best of it, or be unhappy the rest of ur life.
Quote 0 0
Calinative71
.  Dear want more,
        I am in the same place you were. It needs to end, my lack of everything sexual has gone on for 11 years. I’ve been with someone else and that was 12 years ago. The latter was the only guy that could make me feel sooo aroused, then send me with a grin. Have you found anything that helps 
Quote 0 0
Jaguara
With so many unhappy married and divorced people I really believe that traditional relationships have unrealistic expectations and aren't viable for long term happiness. I wish we could all switch to polyamory. It's more honest.
Quote 1 0
curious
I sort of agree with Jaguara.  I'm all for a 3 some.   But  I think maybe an affair is the way to go.
Quote 1 0
curious
What I meant by an affair was a regular "massage."  Maybe you can find a partner who is in the same boat you are.
I can relate. I'm in that boat. And, I imagine there is a woman out there who is too, and is looking for a "massage" from me.
Quote 0 0
Calinative71
Hmmmmmm
Quote 0 0
curious
Hmmmmmm backatcha.  Would you like a massage?
Quote 1 0
curious
A tongue massage?
Quote 1 0
Calinative71
😉 I’m becoming more Curious 
Quote 0 0
curious
Curiousity licked the cat
Quote 1 0
curious
Or, maybe Curious will lick your pussy?