kourtnei

DOES WANTN TO BE EATEN OUT BY A FEMALE MAKE YOU A DIKE EVEN IF YOU HAVE UR SEXY ASS MAN THERE WATCHN? votes

YES 1 vote
25%
 NO 3 votes
75%
 \ 0 votes
0%
 \ 0 votes
0%
This poll has been closed.
IM CURIOUS!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
NO, ofcourse not.
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
Kourtnei,

If your preference is for "sexy ass men" but you retain sexual curiosity for females, you are..."gasp"..normal. Furthermore, labeling yourself before you've even had an experience with another woman might be a little presumptuous. Try testing your theory out before tossing the "dyke" word around. And if you do decide the lesbian lifestyle is right for you, for god's sake, it's "DYKE" not "DIKE."
Quote 0 0
LilStef
hi, i have a boyfriend but i am curious of having a relationship with a woman...actually more like sex. is this normal. i'm always wet when thinking of other women or watching movies. what can i do... someone help!!!

freaking out-
Quote 0 0
Adriana
LilStef wrote:

hi, i have a boyfriend but i am curious of having a relationship with a woman...actually more like sex. is this normal. i'm always wet when thinking of other women or watching movies. what can i do... someone help!!!

freaking out-

Absolutely normal! Perhaps you're bisexual. Or just curious. Perhaps it's just a fantasy and the real thing wouldn't work so well for you. Whatever you want is normal! As long as you go about it in a healthy way, don't worry!
Quote 0 0