likeithard
i'm 27 years old and i've been having sex since like the longest and with every man that i slept i just seem not to concentrate or i don't know whats wrong with me but i've never had a climax before! if u have a suggestion just tell me or if you can help i would really appreciated! But  the only thing that i feel when i have sex, i just feel good with what my husvand does to me, i can ignore the fact that he does really has a big cock and he satisfies me but i can't climax! HELP!!!! :'(
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
You're not alone. Many, many women have the same lack of orgasm you are speaking about. Look, men wear their organs on the outside. It's way easier to stimulate them plus they are visual creatures. It really doesn't take much for a guy to have an orgasm. So, that being said...you need to get a little foreplay that focuses on you so that you can get warmed up. It takes women a lot longer to reach the big O so get yourself a head start by asking for some oral action from your man. Play with yourself while he's doing it. Once you're fired up, get on top of him and YOU control the tempo. You being on top helps for a deeper thrust and you might even get him to hit your Gspot - which should send you through the roof!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I agree you're perfectly normal and if you don't know exactly what makes you tick, it makes sense. Women can't see all of our parts.

Have you masturbated? I can't tell if you're really familiar with your body. If not, take some time because it's easier to orgasm the first time through masturbation and then, once you know what you like, you can tell him.

also, it's extremely common for women not to be able to orgasm through penetration alone. This is part of the reason oral sex is so common: clitoral stimulation is a must for a vast majority of women. So start on that. Perhaps you're not familiar with your clit! Don't worry! It's a little nub of flesh between your labia (pussy lips) toward the front top. Experiment with what you like and either of you can stimulate it during sex.

If you're aiming for an internal/g-spot orgasm, try different positions. The g-spot is located about 2 inches inside the vagina on the front wall and is a small spot which feels spongey. Get used to where it is and then you can find it better with his penis. OR, you may try a g-spot toy to practice.

A toy can be a great way to learn how to orgasm and can also be great when the two of you are having sex, too! Good luck!
Quote 0 0
likeithard
Thank u guys so much I'm pretty sure that, that's gonna help me i'll try it later and i'll post my response later on to see if it really worked!!!
Quote 0 0
tomalam
t's extremely common for women not to be able to orgasm through penetration alone. This is part of the reason oral sex is so common: clitoral stimulation is a must for a vast majority of women. So start on that. Perhaps you're not familiar with your clit! Don't worry! It's a little nub of flesh between your labia (pussy lips) toward the front top. Experiment with what you like and either of you can stimulate it during sex
Quote 0 0
gfd333
take much for a guy to have an orgasm. So, that being said...you need to get a little foreplay that focuses on you so that you can get warmed up. It takes women a lot longer to reach the big O so get yourself a head start by asking for some oral action from your man
Quote 0 0