allison the great
my name is allison , i wouldrather not list my age i am willing to say im young unfortunetly
most would think im to young for this forum but who cares i will just say im in high school
any way  i really have mixed emoitions about weather i  should loose my virginty ....
i know about protection, diseases, and i just want some advice from some one please help 
Quote 0 0
mrsmoore
losing your virginity is really special.....most young women are so eager to lose their virginity to anyone...this is very special and should be with someone you care and love....wait until you know when its right....and you will know when the right time is because you wouldnt be having second thoughts about losing your virginity....trust me..you will when its right...this time is not the right time.....wait for mr. right.....
Quote 0 0
I have to agree with Mrs. Moore!  Usually us girls are just dying to rid ourselves of our virginity just to keep up with our friends or see what all the fuss is about. You never hear "This is the love of my life and I want to share this with him." Don't lower your standards!
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
I just got out of highschool and I chose to lose my virginity last year. It was ok, I thought I loved the guy but after two more months it wasn't anything close. Thinking about it now I wish I had waited longer to find a guy worth losing it to. Just be sure it's what you want to do. Don't rush it and please don't plan it! Just let things happen and when they do know for sure if it's what you want before and after, not just in the moment
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
It's not just WHEN you lose your virginity but HOW and to WHO. Just like you want your wedding to be special you want this experience to be special. Does your guy know what he's doing? Will he be gentle and put your needs first? When I was 15 I lost my virginity to the guy that all the girls were after, you know, the "athlete?" He was good looking as they come but it was just awful. Not only did I not enjoy it but he didn't even know to warm me up before and it really ended up hurting me! I didn't even have sex again for almost 3 years! It wasn't really until I was in my early 20s that I found out that sex could really feel good. Then I had to make up for lost time!

Have fun but choose carefully!
Quote 0 0
samantha[w]
i was exactly the same way when i first lost my virginity. i just wanted to see what the big fuss was all about. it's best just to wait until you're with someone you love. once you are with someone you love, wait a few months or a year. really be sure if you love the person or not. it's better to lose your virginity to someone you love because then it's easier to trust the person. it's easier to tell them if it sucks or not. it's easier to make sex better. that's my advice.
samantha [w] ♥
Quote 0 0
allison the great wrote:

my name is allison , i wouldrather not list my age i am willing to say im young unfortunetly
most would think im to young for this forum but who cares i will just say im in high school
any way   i really have mixed emoitions about weather i  should loose my virginty ....
i know about protection, diseases, and i just want some advice from some one please help 

so what finally happened???????
Quote 0 0
Miss_C.
My advice is to wait until you're ready.  It sounds like you're definitely sexually educated.  You know about protection and diseases and what you definitely don't want, which is a great start.

I'm 25, and I know how you feel because I didn't lose my virginity until I was 23.  I felt like I was the only one.  I think all except one of my friends had lost it before I did, and I felt left out because I didn't have any stories, BUT I'm so glad I waited until I was really ready because my first time was absolutely perfect.  I couldn't have asked for a better first time.

When I first had sex, it was with my current boyfriend.  He was 28 at the time, and I was honest with him and told him I was a virgin and that I was nervous because I had heard that a girl's first time could be painful.  Well, he was so supportive and understanding.  He made me feel really comfortable, and I trusted him.  He went slow and was gentle, and he did everything I told him to do, and he even was able to bring me to orgasm my first time, which I've heard is rare for a girl when it's her first time.  It didn't hurt at all, and I didn't bleed - not even a little.  It was so wonderful, and I fell asleep right afterward because I was so tired and happy.  We woke up and had sex again in the morning.  I will always remember my first time.  Sometimes I even use that memory when I masturbate.

Do yourself a favor and make your first time with someone special.  It sounds corny, but you'll always remember it, and you can't take it back.
Quote 0 0