Hank Alvarez
At my age I'm accustomed to being the oldest in the group. Most of my friends, my age, are either dead or "in the home." The crowd I normally associate with, family and friends from work, (and yes I'm still working), are in their forties or early fifties.

This part of the Forum is for those of us who have survived this long. We can communicate and exchange ideas with anonymity and honesty, because if we don't we're just going to go on individually reinventing the wheel.

I'm sure there are more of us out there in the fifties and sixties, and even the seventies and eighties. I would like input especially from them. One thing I've learned is that I don't know it all. In fact the older I get I realize how little I know. You could tell me what to expect in the coming years before they close the lid. As a group, I think we are the least active in this Forum and we probably have more time than the youngsters.

I'm going to be out for a while and I would like to urge you all to participate. We have a wealth of knowledge to share. Hank  
Quote 0 0
studley
Hank Alvarez wrote:
I'm sure there are more of us out there in the fifties and sixties, and even the seventies and eighties. I would like input especially from them. One thing I've learned is that I don't know it all. In fact the older I get I realize how little I know.

As you can see, I just joined. Nice to see some "mature" folks & talk here. Seems like a lot of other forums are full of kids.  Age is 69 here. Unfortunately I am in a sexless marriage at present, but still "take care of things".  I agree - even at our age there are still things to learn.
Quote 0 0
jozef88
people should learn the whole life... so you don't need to worry...
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
My concern is that there are a lot of tortured souls, like you and I, who have our own day to day dilemas that perplex us. Some are as simple as "should they lose their virginity?" Others have problems with various aspects of of our sex lives and no where to turn but here. I can't help but feel that if we weren't trapped in the damned forest we could probably see the trees, but that's usually why the answer escapes us. I think that somewhere out there on the world wide web there is someone who has the answer and could help if they would just take the time to care. Isn't that what this Forum is for? Hank 
Quote 0 0