nikoleml
Hello everyone. Well just joined the Sex Forum. I'm 22 and thought that it might be cool to join the forum and learn some new stuff. My husband is about to go to basic training and wanting to find some toys for myself. This is kinda werid stilling this but whatever lol. Well if you want to learn more about me just ask thank you.

nikoleml
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
Hi nikole and welcome to the group and it's not weird at all. I am quite sure  you will find some good toys and advice here.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hi Nikoleml, click on over to toy site http://www.tabutoys.com and then go to Sex Toys 101 in the pink horizontal bar. It'll help you narrow down your thoughts and then we can help with whatever questions arise.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
nikoleml
Thanks for yall to reply. Thanks also for the advice. :-*
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Nikoleml, when my Man and I first started using sex toys, I was really self conscious about it. I don't know why, I had (falsely) prided myself on "flesh only" sex and masturbation for a long time, and we found that toys were great, fun, enlightening and enriching to our sex life.  I am a bit older than you (I have some kids your age) and we have found that due to the beginnings of menopause, the only way I can reach a climax is to use a toy at the crucial moment. If we had never experimented before, I am sure I would think my life was over.

Let us know what you try and what you like.

My favorite phallic vibe is a Fun Factory silicone vibe. (Fun Factory is a German Toy maker, which makes very high quality toys, Tabu has a number of them.) We also use a plug in massager/vibrator, which is very versatile. The most common of these is the infamous Hitachi, we have the Wahl 7 in 1 (WHEN is Tabu going to start carrying this fantastic, quiet, really fun toy? Pro, talk to purchasing and see if they can start. It's such a good toy.) I also have a G Spot toy, which is too loud to turn on, but fun as a Dildo, and a little bullet that's just for me. We also have some more hard core stuff, which we are still circling nervously...........waiting for that perfect moment.....
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
yes...the Wahl!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
j
welcome to the forum, i'm new as well, so what made you come here
Quote 0 0