Have you considered the fact that you would be sexually satisfied if you were in a committed, spiritual relationship with a strong, God-fearing man? Just a thought Ladies, don't hate the messenger.
Quote 0 0
Watch out Ladies, sounds like he wants to deliver his message of "love" right up your backdoor.
Quote 0 0
I am in a commited relationship with all of the above for 7+ years and my husband and I LOVE our sex toys.
Quote 0 0
oh please...(rolls eyes)
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
FMurchison:
Perhaps you can finally enlighten us on why God, in his infinite wisdom, gave men nipples.

Thanks.
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
Why can't you be in a loving commited relationship and enjoy sex and toys to?
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
Fmurchison wrote:

Have you considered the fact that you would be sexually satisfied if you were in a committed, spiritual relationship with a strong, God-fearing man? Just a thought Ladies, don't hate the messenger.

I happen to be married to a strong, God-fearing man. Not only is he an excellent husband and a great father, he's also a wonderful lover. One of the reasons our marraige is so successful is that we enjoy trying new things together. Sex toys is very much a part of that! And, as a Sunday School teacher I can also assure you that the bible in no way condemns the use of sex toys between a man and wife. These negative stereotypes regarding what couples should and should not do together only serve to weaken, rather than strengthen relationships.
Quote 0 0