YellowBerry
My first and only sex partner and I split up.  I recently began a new relationship with another guy, a virgin.  His penis isn't perfectly straight like my first guy's was.  It sort of curves up, towards his face.  It was different to give him a blowjob, but not hard.  It sorta seems like it'll be great in bed because it seems like it'll be angled to hit my spot.  But, is this normal?
Quote 0 0
Roadie
There is no such thing as 'normal'. Just as there are different size boobs and pussy's, a cock is subject to point in just about any direction. As long as you...and he...are enjoying what you are doing, dont worry about it.

Only exception to the above would be if insertion hurts either one of you...then you might have a problem.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
dreamer60
Each man is different  in as many ways as each woman is. I have had everything from long and narrow to average and thick, curved left, curved right, up, down and straight. They all have their advantages once you learn how to position yourself and move correctly for that particular penis to pleasure you.
They say it's how the man uses his tool that counts, but I have found that it's more how I use it and manipulate my own body that brings the most pleasure.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
YellowBerry:

He'll hit the spot alright, especially with a little guidance from you and a lot of pillows under you. He can't miss.

If he likes oral, both giving and getting, then consider this: if he likes math that shape is perfect for "69." He can kiss yours and his will just slide down your throat. Sounds like a match made in heaven. Enjoy. Hank
Quote 0 0
YellowBerry
Thanks to all.  I guess since I only had one partner before, I didn't really realize there was anything besides him.  But, I am very excited for the new. 
Quote 0 0