jeeringdrip
I get really turned on pretending to be a guy. (I'm a female). My boyfriend and I are both bisexual and the other night I was pretending to be another guy friend of ours using my penis shaped vibrator as "my penis" and we fooled around.. he was sucking on it.. 69 and so on. I can't help but get extremely turned on when we pretend that i have a penis.. He gets really hard when he's having sex with me as a "girl" or fooling around with me as a "guy".. but i can't help but want to just be a guy... so yeah if anyone followed that do you have any thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
    Years ago an oriental friend used to talk about the ying and the yang; the two sides of us. Now they talk about us guys having a 'feminine side' and I assume the reverse is true for  the ladies. As an arm chair psychologist I would suggest that if you enjoy role playing as a male you have nothing more than a kinky fantasy that some people might not understand but it sounds like fun. If the only time you enjoyed sex was in that role play mode then I'd say you have a problem. If you both enjoy your fantasies together then I would call you very lucky.
    What's the harm? If others can't understand it the hell with 'em. It sounds like you two are having a lot of fun. I'd say explore and enjoy your fantasies while you both can. Nothing seems to last forever. As your imagination conjures up new ones go for it. Apparently you have a made in heaven lover who  indulges you and there aren't that many of those around. I envy you both and would urge you to stay mentally young in bed after all variety is the spice of life. Hank
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
Well said Hank and I agree. As long as you both enjoy it their is nothing wrong with roleplaying but if you want to act like a man all the time there could be a problem. I say there is nothing wrong with being open minded and adventurous sexually.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Good points, but I personally don't think you have a problem if you experience gratification when acting out as a male. Explore it. It's quite possible that one day you'll prefer it exclusively and that's OK. You shouldn't feel shame (which it doesn't seem like you do) at all.

Poke around online - there are some great blogs that cater to the gender queer community.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
jeeringdrip
Thank you everyone I feel 1000% better just from reading this. We do have a great sex life (my boyfriend and I) and I've always been very appreciative of the fact that our fantasies seem to match up so well. I don't solely get off on being a guy, it's just something that we both really enjoy doing. I guess I was just curious to see if that is something I should be wary of, which appears to be a no, and I'm glad.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Jeeringdrip: you might want to elaborate more about some of your techniques and secrets. You two sound like you're having a wonderful time. Please share it with the class. Hank
Quote 0 0
jeeringdrip
well we both worked at a camp this last summer, and just before the summer started was when we discovered each other had fantasies about the same sex. there were a lot of cute guys there for us both to fantasize about
one in particular my boyfriend managed to "accidently" see w/o his shirt on. the boy was a few years younger than both of us and very cute. we would talk about things we could do like 3-ways, one of us sucking him while the other watches, etc. sometimes he would pretend to be the other boy and i would "try to seduce him". recently  we switched roles and id pretend to be the other guy and he would "accidently" find me masturbating. and it would go from there!!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
It sounds like you two are just having fun. What's the problem? You can set up the stage for what you want to do and the worst that could happen is for you partner to say no and elect not to participate.
Don't ask us, ask him, and see what he says. Just don't be surprised if he's shocked. People are funny that way. If you try something that you think that will work and it's new and bizarre and it does work then post the result. At the same time if it doesn't work out let us know that too. You might have really started something. Hank
Quote 0 0
jeeringdrip
Sorry I'm a little lost at your most recent response Hank, What exactly am I asking?
Quote 0 0