My wife and I have some experience with anal sex (entirely me doing her). She's always joking around and making comments about 'getting me back' some day. The more I think about it the more excited I get. I'd love to take it from her sometimes  . . . do you think she's feeling me out or is she just joking around?
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
probably feeling you out (no pun intended) and also probably serious! there are some really great threads in the "anal sex" forums you should check out. i think most men would agree that you'll be very glad she "got you back". 
Quote 0 0
Why not just pull out some of the toys you use on her ass and tell her you want some to?
Quote 0 0
She may just be joking, she might be trying to get up to a little something, something but I bet if you ask she'll try it at least once.
Quote 0 0
So what do you think, should I just pull out her vibrator and ask her to go for it or surprise her by buying her a strap on?
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
Crazyredwizard wrote:

So what do you think, should I just pull out her vibrator and ask her to go for it or surprise her by buying her a strap on?

Only you'd know that answer to that one. Have you been experimenting with yourself? Are you ready for a strap-on? If so, go for it! She'll love the power trip and you'll have a divine orgasm. Just don't forget the lube!

There's some good ones for beginners on this site like these: http://www.tabutoys.com/product/harness_kits/Beginner_s_Strap_On_for_Him_Fetish_Fantasy_Series

http://www.tabutoys.com/product/harness_kits/New_Cummers_Strap_On_Kit

http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.asp?productid=1368
Quote 0 0
I agree, get one of the strap-ons they suggested above. You do NOT want to ask a woman to stick one of her vaginal toys in your ass. I'm skeeved out even sharing anal toys. Trust me. You'll get a better reception if you purchase your own anal toys for use on you, and other anal toys for use on her.
Quote 0 0
You know your wife better than we do. There are those ladies out there who would freak out if you pulled out some leather strapped contraption with no warning. Usually you want to start off with smaller less intimidating anal toys and work your way up to the strap on. You'll want the time to stretch yourself out, too.
Quote 0 0
What's the big deal? You can't just come right out and ask her?
Quote 0 0
Sheesh, just get a strap-on already! Hand it to her in a nicely wrapped box with a card. How could she say no? And don't forget lube.
Quote 0 0
Thanks for all the advice (though I do feel a little ganged up on! ;D)
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
THAT IS SOME NASTY STUFF.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
the_end
i tell my man im gonna get him back but i dont think i ever would.
Quote 0 0
Miss_C.
I agree that she was probably trying to see how you'd react without freaking you out.  A lot of guys don't have any interest in having their girl playing around back there.  I'm sure you reacted in a way that would give her a green light to try it out with you.  I'd love to try playing with my guy's back door, but I haven't brought it up at all because I'm not sure how he feels about doing that.
Quote 0 0