Could having a threesome ruin you and your partners relationship? 11  votes

Yes 7 votes
63%
 No 0 votes
0%
 Only if you let it 4 votes
36%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
As for myself me and my bf haven't done a threesome because he feels like it will fuck our relationship up. So plz tell me what you think.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
4u
It all depends on the individuals...but the only opinion that matters is yours and your partners...if they don't feel comfortable or are fearful..you have to respect their decision or find a new partner...or remain single and have your 3some...

by the way my wife and I have discussed it...but also feel things could get out of hand...

Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
I think it could be more a jealousy issue. Bringing another person into your intimacy is a big step but it can be amazing. Why does he think it will ruin your relationship? Talk it out and see if something can be agreed on
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
IT could work wonders or it could be devastating. IT depends on the people involve. There must be honest and open communication or it will be doomed. There must be boundaries and complete consent.
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice wrote:

As for myself me and my bf haven't done a threesome because he feels like it will fuck our relationship up. So plz tell me what you think.

Well, he's right not to take it lightly!
Quote 0 0
the_end
me and my man have a really good thing between us and i just dont think i could let someone else in our life like that. i love the fact that its just me and him and thats all it will ever be. its hard to explain.
Quote 0 0
Sienna
Boundaries! It's always about boundaries.

Go through it with him/her.

What exactly can be done, with whom, where etc.

You can touch her, but you can't go down on her, or you can fuck her stuff like that. For your first time mapping it out helps.
Quote 0 0
Cinnamon Chambers
I agree..setting limits, discussing expectations, and choosing the right person are very important.
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice wrote:

So did you try it?
Quote 0 0