I love my husband so why do I have these crazy urges to have sex with other men?? My husband is handsome and wants to have sex all the time and I don't know what is wrong with me. He's gained some weight but I don't think it really bothers me. Only..I find myself fantasizing about things I shouldn't. This has been going on a long time and I've never acted on it but sometimes I want to.

There's a guy at the gym who's always talking to me. I find myself thinking about him every night. This flirtation has escalated into a little dirty talk and we made some pretty raunchy confessions to each other. Apparently this man's dick is HUGE and I find myself thinking about touching it, sucking it, riding it..all the time. Sometimes I get so horny thinking about it as I drive home from work that I've had to drive off the road so I can get myself off. I bought a huge dildo last week and now I fuck myself with it so hard and scream his name when nobody is at home. Why can't I feel this way about my husband? I want to.

I feel like a nymphomaniac. I've prayed about it, I've taken cold showers, I try to put it out of my mind and I can't! I could just change gyms but I know I'll just find another man who I find equally exciting. The desire is tearing me apart at the seams and so is the guilt!!! I know I sound like a dirty whore but I have nobody to confess this too.
Quote 0 0
samantha[w]
I’ve been in a similar situation. Not as progressed as your situation I was just in the beginning stages of just flirting. I felt horrible about it. What I did was I told my boyfriend about it and then I stopped talking to the guy. After a while, I stopped feeling attracted to the guy and now I think he’s a total loser. I strongly suggest you stop talking to the guy at the gym cold turkey. Even though you may not realize it or want to believe it what you’re doing to adultery. I mean flirting with the guy isn’t right especially if you’re married. If you are still having these thoughts after you’ve stopped talking to him tell your husband about it and go from there. That’s all I can say about it.
samantha [w] ♥
Quote 0 0
Thanks. I'm not yet at the point where I confide in my husband but I have tried to step back as you suggested and look at him in a different light.
Quote 0 0
itsme
Honey wrote:

Thanks. I'm not yet at the point where I confide in my husband but I have tried to step back as you suggested and look at him in a different light.
I've been married for almost ten years...and you don't go up to your husband and tell him you are masterbating  and having strong sexual desires towards another man!That may land you into divorce court....I went through the same thing,and acted on it,and lost my husband for awhile.And after it all was said and done,it was totally not worth hurting someone that I loved so much.I regret it everyday.YOu probally just need to spice up your sex life at home.Sometimes we get bored of the same ole' same ole',and miss all the wild endevers we had when we were single.Just stop talking to the guy,and spend more time thinking of ways to make you and your husband's sex life more interesting....bc YOU ARE BORED!
Quote 0 0
ok guys, so I totally blew "him" off and have not spoken to him in over a month. It's been really hard keeping him off my mind but I managed to do it! then last night I have the most vivid dream that he is in my bedroom, we are having crazy sex and I can hear my husband opening the garage! I am trying get get the guy to leave through the back door but we wont because "he didn't cum yet" and he wants me to finish him off!!!! I'm begging him to leave, the dogs are barking and I know my husband is about to walk through the door and..boom!..I wake up covered in sweat. Totally guilty and my heart is pounding!!!! Oh my god. I have never experienced a dream like that EVER. Im still freaked out about it.
Quote 0 0
Interested
Honey wrote:

I am trying get get the guy to leave through the back door but we wont because "he didn't cum yet" and he wants me to finish him off!!!! I'm begging him to leave, the dogs are barking and I know my husband is about to walk through the door and..boom!..I wake up covered in sweat. Totally guilty and my heart is pounding!!!! Oh my god. I have never experienced a dream like that EVER. Im still freaked out about it.

that sounds terrifying. think of this situation becoming a reality. that should give you all the answers you need.
Quote 0 0
why do you think people become swingers???!!
Quote 0 0