0%
 Bondage in the Urban Wasteland 0 votes
0%
 Heart Stopper 0 votes
0%
  0 votes
0%
This poll has been closed.
Thanks to all who particpated in our first annual Erotic Story Contest! It was tough making the cuts but we finally chose our 5 top submissions. These stories were chosen for their creativity, story quality and ability to create sexual anticipation/atmosphere. Now we'd like you to help us make our final decision! Links to the stories are below:

Bondage in the Urban Wasteland
Heart Stopper – Reunion with an Old Girlfriend
Friday Night on the Beach
The Shy Girl (Part 1)
The Personal Trainer

The winner will recieve a $175 gift certificate and a Love Swing.
Ist runner up will receive a Kama Sutra Gift Tin and a 75$ gift certificate.
2nd and 3rd place winners will receive $25 gift certificates at Tabutoys.com.

Poll ends on June 22, 2009.

If your story was not selected for this year's contest pool don't despair! It will be submitted again in next year's contest and give you plenty of time to edit your work and make it even better. For future reference, we would like to strongly encourage anyone who submits a story to utilize the marvels of spellcheck and the eagle eyes of a test reader or critique partner. Make your submission as clean and correct as you possibly can before you submit it and you will increase your chances of acceptance.

Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
Congratulations to Dee-lite, who wins a $175 gift certificate and Love Swing at http://www.TabuToys.com for her winning contribution: "The Shy Girl- Part 1."

Because Olehippie's "Heart stopper" and Dreamer's "Friday Night On the Beach" are tied, they will both win the 1st Runner up prize of a Kama Sutra Gift Tin and $75 gift certificates at http://www.TabuToys.com.

Our 2nd place winner is Javaceles with "Bondage in The Urban Wasteland."

Our 3rd Place winner is Willing with "The Personal Trainer."

Great job, and we look forward to reading more from you in the future!

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Congratulations everyone!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
dreamer60
Thank you to everyone who voted for my story. I really appreciate each of you.
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
To all those that voted not only for my story but any of these fine tales, thank you. I promise that the fun has just started and encourage all of you to give it a try. My Dad was a great story teller, most of his stories though were made up and he taught me to let my mind wonder. Luckily he got to share in some of my lives stories before he was  taken at a young age. I was only a in my mid twenties but he got to see me onstage and with some of the women I write about and he loved them all as much as I did. Thanks Dad for being my inspiration and teaching me to think out of the box.
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0