Wow. I always thought of Janine as such an amazing natural beauty. 

I wonder what the story is behind the clown girl tatt on her calve?
Quote 0 0
Thanks for ruining my Janine fantasy.
Quote 0 0
Sorry.  :-[
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro

She has a male clown on her other calf too. Not sure of the meaning but her tat artist is Ryan Hadley and he is wonderful!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Evereddie
Say what you will but she's still gorgeous, and what a fabulous shot of her feet! Thanks!
Quote 0 0
With no bra or visible makeup on Janine still makes most women look like spam (including me.) And I happen to love her tattoos!
Quote 0 0
I wouldn't say no.
Quote 0 0
Janine just got sent up for tax evasion! http://www.ocregister.com/articles/james-taxes-janine-2136319-attorney-pay
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I like tattoos/body mods but honestly, she has awful taste.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Adriana: I have to agree with you. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder then I guess that explains why I wear glasses. I can't see it. You pay a fortune to have them put them on, you have to touch up the color regularly, and then they're an expensive bitch to get burned off with a laser or peeled. Temps are fun and no harm no foul. The best advice my old man gave me before I joined the Marines was don't get a tatoo! I didn't and I gave the same to my son before he joined the Navy but he did and he lived to regret it. He had to have his first wife's name removed after he later remarried. Oh well, you live and learn. Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I liked it when she just had the colorful butterflies up one arm. Now you can't even find them.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Hank Alvarez wrote:

Adriana: I have to agree with you. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder then I guess that explains why I wear glasses. I can't see it. You pay a fortune to have them put them on, you have to touch up the color regularly, and then they're an expensive bitch to get burned off with a laser or peeled. Temps are fun and no harm no foul. The best advice my old man gave me before I joined the Marines was don't get a tatoo! I didn't and I gave the same to my son before he joined the Navy but he did and he lived to regret it. He had to have his first wife's name removed after he later remarried. Oh well, you live and learn. Hank

I like tats in general just not HERS
Quote 0 0
radonja
For me this tattoo is ok....
Quote 0 0
hyperion
no , wow

Vogle wrote:

Thanks for ruining my Janine fantasy.
Quote 0 0